LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well 24 hours after taking out the catheter I'm getting conflicting results. Last night I woke up needing to pee- twice- with an urge. Most of the day today I have been automatically leaking pee, but one time I got another urge to go (and did). It seems my surgery may have been almost- just- enough, but not quite. I know I'm still healing and things have a little more to settle before I can call it for sure, but today has not been looking so great for it.

• Like 1

Hey all, Everything is still pretty much the same since my last post. I am still bleeding and sore down there (though it gets less and less every day). Interestingly enough I'm not getting those painful muscle spasms like I had before, however I do still get them, they're just not as painful. I am still also retaining urine unless I'm moving around, coughing, sneezing, etc. During the day I will still get two or three urges to pee, but other than that I'm leaking enough to keep me close to empty. During the night I continue to retain until I get an urge, wake up, pee, then try to fall back asleep.

As I'm sure you know Brian, the routing of the urethra in males often kinks it when sitting and movement also helps it stay open, so that may be a part of this :whistling: but I don't get why you'd retain at night while sleeping, lacking a sphincter would seem to make that unlikely, but maybe it has something to do with the unfinished healing. I'm glad the pain has dissipated for you, that can really screw up living as well as people should- it's something I get to deal with sometimes myself and I'm glad mine isn't too bad ;) Hopefully you will have improved news soon, we're pulling for ya! :thumbsup:

As I'm sure you know Brian, the routing of the urethra in males often kinks it when sitting and movement also helps it stay open, so that may be a part of this :whistling: but I don't get why you'd retain at night while sleeping, lacking a sphincter would seem to make that unlikely, but maybe it has something to do with the unfinished healing. I'm glad the pain has dissipated for you, that can really screw up living as well as people should- it's something I get to deal with sometimes myself and I'm glad mine isn't too bad ;) Hopefully you will have improved news soon, we're pulling for ya! :thumbsup:

If you have concentrate to urinate, does that mean that your are continent enough to get to a toilet or do you have to relieve the pressure immediately? If you can tolerate or at least get used to the bladder spasms, might be able to be partially continent.

If you have concentrate to urinate, does that mean that your are continent enough to get to a toilet or do you have to relieve the pressure immediately? If you can tolerate or at least get used to the bladder spasms, might be able to be partially continent.

I agree with you both. The Mayo Clinic is the first place I've been to that even remotely seems to take into consideration what the patient actually wants AND had doctors that seem to know what they are doing- hence the reason why I'm getting this done there and nowhere else.

• Elfy locked this topic