LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else scared of the future?

As you age / mature, you'll learn to give less of a shit about what other people think of your personal quirks and you'll realise there is ALWAYS someone stranger/weirder/whatever thant you.

I'll tell you a little about my real dad. He's in his mid-50s and is OBSESSED with comic books, comic book movies, and graphic novels. I used to wonder/feel bad for him because I thought that people may have found it less acceptable for him to like those things as he got older.

Wakko

Wonderful words above, but words alone might not be enough for you to stop worrying about it. Go find yourself an in-person event, have fun, and notice the ages of the people you see there.

It might interest you to know that the best comics and cartoons (spongebob, dangermouse, others) were written with both a juvenile and an adult audience in mind. The wriiters, themselves adults, want to do interesting things.

Me, personally, I like Dangermouse, but the need isn't strong enough to overcome my need to do well at my job and take good care of my wife and be an educated person who reads books and knows a lot.

Don't worry, be happy.

Sorry for that, I just couldn't resist, but I do believe in the statement.

There are a lot of adults who enjoy "children's shows" . Just look at the amount of humor directed at an adult intellectual level, in kids shows.

For me, the worry for the future, is the environment.

The incidence of extreme weather seems to be getting more frequent and intense.

But, I don't let that get me down.

I do something about it.

I am currently building my own steel framed greenhouse 30'x 100'x 14'.

I have a pile of steel, cutting tools, and a welder, making every part myself.

About 200 hrs and a bit of get off the couch and I'll have a nice place to grow food when the weather doesn't cooperate.

^ eh, that mountains saying is something that I obviously know isn't true. But it's a nice Native American saying that I remind myself of, and that I tell others, when some form solace is needed in the face of loss. Kind of ironic when I use it on myself for something so big to me. I suppose that I will just have to take it slowly. For the moment, it is a part of who I am and a pretty good representation of my personality. That might change in the future, but assuming that it does I will indeed have fond memories.

One thing for sure... if you're going to do it, do it confidently. I'll be the first to admit I have trouble following this advice. But, when I see someone doing something weird or wearing something weird and I can tell they don't care what people think, I shrug it off. When I can tell they are nervous it makes me uncomfortable too.

Loss of play is not what growing up is all about. It is about being responsible for your own life and accepting the consequences of your own decisions ... who will be in it, how will you get the money you need to sustain yourself. Play on, and do it with confidence and gusto.

• Like 1