LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why isn't it a good idea to invite people to your trash?

Someone told me in PM it's not best to invite people to dig in your trash for used diapers. I asked him why and he didn't answer so I am asking here.

There honestly isn't a good reason why you shouldn't invite people to dig through your trash for used diapers if that's what floats their boat. The person who PMed you could be worried about someone potentially being interested in financial information you may have thrown away, but that's a problem easily solved with a paper shredder. Likewise, I could see someone worrying that the person digging for diapers might catch a disease from them, but if someone is willing to dig through your trash, they're probably already aware of the potential risks, and if you're inviting them to dig, your obviously not going to do it while you're having a cold, so this really isn't a concern either. I could also understand concern that someone might be a bit of a slob and not clean up when done digging, but most people would be respectful enough to clean any mess they make, and you could always remind them to do so.

There is a story that goes back a ways. A person is buying a fancy yacht and asks the price. The seller says "If you have to ask, then you can't afford it". There was an old song that I learned when I was little: DID YOU EVER THINK WHEN A HEARSE GOES BY? The last verse is, "The worms crawl in and the worms crawl out. They crawl all over you face and mouth. *They invite their friends, and their frieneds' friends, too* and they make a heck of a mess out of you"

If you feel like you have to ask the question, then do not. When you leave the door open, you do not know what will walk in

There is a story that goes back a ways. A person is buying a fancy yacht and asks the price. The seller says "If you have to ask, then you can't afford it".

Did we not have this discussion once a couple of years ago?

These are NOT the average bear. These are waht give us a bad name because they stick out like sore thumbs and are very visible and are easy to point to as part of a smear campaign. It being that the more sane and sensible of us know that if you do not want the public in your bedroom, you do not put your bedroom in the public square. You do NOT see me wear my diapers, rubber panties and tiara or bring my dolly to the grocery store

Thankfully, I do not have THAT Problem. The only thing I have to "explain" is my bedroom. I was told by the lady who did the last apartment inspection that she liked the colors (pink and white). The tiaras and other LG materials were nout of sight. I explained the white furniture by saying that they were demo and I could not refuse the price (true although I was looking for either black or iridescent gold or silver) as well as making the room less claustrophobic (it been rather small by today's standards (96 ft^2) and that the pink was what went best with the white and I was not bothered by the little girl look since it went best with the furniture and anything else would have looked out of place and said "I might just get some dolls to go with it". Next time she comes. Andrea, Lisa and Cassandra may be there to greet her

I have a friend that is into used diapers...Crazy idea...I bag my diapers separately so its easier. No digging/privacy issues.

That's the way to go if you're willing to put in the extra bit of work to keep them separate from your other trash. I could see some people being willing to let others take their used diapers, but not willing to go through the process of keeping them separate from other garbage though.

Why it isnt a good idea is the amount of identity fraud going around. If you dont mind someone stealing your identity go for it. May I make a suggestion if someone wants your used diapers get a seperate garbage can and put them in the secound garbage can that you can buy from walmarnt or any department store or hardware store. I kinda find it sick that people are intrested in ussed diapers .

if anyone goes through my trash, they better have damn good legs for running or a suit of armor, because they might be looking for information like credit card stuff, and ill pull a gun on them(in the country/woods we can do that, in a city well you might need a baseball bat)

Why the hell would you throw that personal information away in the trash? Don't you cut your old cards up and throw them away separately?

• Like 1

Why the hell would you throw that personal information away in the trash? Don't you cut your old cards up and throw them away separately?

I never throw any personal information in the trash, it gets burned instead, but I would find the effort offensive.

Then I don't see why it would be an issue if they went through your trash if you don't throw any personal information in there. What could they find that would be so important?

I never throw any personal information in the trash, it gets burned instead, but I would find the effort offensive.

So why not just ask this hypothetical person what he's digging for before you decide to blow his head off? You already have the advantage of a projectile weapon at the ready if he's dangerous, and if he's not digging for personal information he's not actually trying to cause you harm. Oh, and since there's no personal information in your trash anyway, why not use a camera instead of a gun to shoot the guy when you confront him? If he runs, you've got something you can send to police and other people so they can catch him without an unnecessary casualty.

Thankfully, I do not have THAT Problem. The only thing I have to "explain" is my bedroom. I was told by the lady who did the last apartment inspection that she liked the colors (pink and white). The tiaras and other LG materials were nout of sight. I explained the white furniture by saying that they were demo and I could not refuse the price (true although I was looking for either black or iridescent gold or silver) as well as making the room less claustrophobic (it been rather small by today's standards (96 ft^2) and that the pink was what went best with the white and I was not bothered by the little girl look since it went best with the furniture and anything else would have looked out of place and said "I might just get some dolls to go with it". Next time she comes. Andrea, Lisa and Cassandra may be there to greet her

So why not just ask this hypothetical person what he's digging for before you decide to blow his head off? You already have the advantage of a projectile weapon at the ready if he's dangerous, and if he's not digging for personal information he's not actually trying to cause you harm. Oh, and since there's no personal information in your trash anyway, why not use a camera instead of a gun to shoot the guy when you confront him? If he runs, you've got something you can send to police and other people so they can catch him without an unnecessary casualty.

He was looking at papers and putting them aside. My husband did the call, not me. I had no clue what was going on despite seeing it. I don't think they arrested him if he was just looking for cans or metal for money. Maybe just talked to him and asking him what he is doing and being told to stop because it's illegal to take stuff from recycling. I don't know if it's a federal law or state.

If he was looking at the papers it's certainly possible that he had bad intentions. On the other hand, papers can easily get in the way of the more valuable cans and even glass that are worth a bit of money, so it's possible that it looked like he was looking at papers when he was just moving them, but probably unlikely based on what you're describing. The law you mentioned isn't a federal law, although it might be a state law, or even a county law depending on where you live. (It's not on the books where I live, I can tell you that much.) I've actually had people come by on occasion several years ago who were just looking for large boxes in our recycling because they were moving. They were always polite, never made a mess, and had no problem asking if they could take them before hand.

I thought it was illegal to point a gun at people. That is what a police officer told me online. it's not like in movies where you can point a gun at someone and there is no consequence. Unless someone was a threat, then you can.