LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No one can tell I am wearing a diaper!

Wrong!

I went to the doctor recently for a physical. I was scared when I saw my lab results and kidney issues so I talked to my mother-in-law. She and I are very close and I told her about my concerns about the kidney and wondered if they were related to my other problems. This was how I told her and came clean to her that I wear diapers. She was very supportive, but what she told me was very surprising.

I would not argue with any of your assessments, I simply meant there will be people who can tell.

My question at the end of my post was what I was more interested in, people telling you they already knew when you tell them or people (rare) confronting you about it. ;)

Spargano

I could tell my ex boyfriend was wearing one the moment I saw him in person. But if I didn't know him, I may not have known and I would have just thought his huge butt and penis area is part of him being fat. People don't know unless they are expecting someone to wear one.

I once suspected a six or seven year old girl wearing when I was thirteen. She was wearing tight shorts and her butt looked like something a toddler would have. I also noticed it more with elderlies. It's obvious when they are diapered and it's hard to not notice it. I have never suspected a younger adult wearing them.

I mean no disrespect, but unless it's obvious on someone, I don't think we would notice in crowd, but people that are near to you or giving you the once over might :), after all of the several million Americans wearing diapers I doubt a large percentage of them are wearing thick diapers like an abena m4 and b. of those I don't know that that many are ambulatory, so seeing someone diapered like us would be very rare I think.

That doesn't make us invisible and one of the reason discreet diapers like tena are so nice.

That was the first time my wife looked and me and said, arent you going to wear a diaper and I said, I am :).

Spargano

I keep reading about IC that a thinner diaper does not mean better diaper. So I assume most IC people would go for a thin diaper and then deal with leaks and more changes. I have never seen anyone with wet pants on their buttocks.

My girlfriend who changes my nappies for me on a fairly regular basis assures me that when I'm wearing under a pair of jeans that it's not noticeable.

Whether she is just being nice or not I don't know, but I'd like to think she would tell the truth.

The trick to wearing without someone knowing you are wearing a diaper is baggy pants or pants that are a little big on you and a tshirt that is a size or two larger than you actually wear. My mom had no Idea that I wore for iC and I had been wearing 3 years before I told her. She is IC to. And some of my friends that I told about my diapers didn't believe me when I told them that I wear diapers for IC untill I showed them the top of my diaper. It would take well trained I to even guess that I wear diapers.

I keep reading about IC that a thinner diaper does not mean better diaper. So I assume most IC people would go for a thin diaper and then deal with leaks and more changes. I have never seen anyone with wet pants on their buttocks.

Most IC people don't want to feel like a baby.

The trick to wearing without someone knowing you are wearing a diaper is baggy pants or pants that are a little big on you and a tshirt that is a size or two larger than you actually wear. My mom had no Idea that I wore for iC and I had been wearing 3 years before I told her. She is IC to. And some of my friends that I told about my diapers didn't believe me when I told them that I wear diapers for IC untill I showed them the top of my diaper. It would take well trained I to even guess that I wear diapers.

Does your mom wear them too?

Spargano, sounds like you have a really good MIL.

Being IC I've gone through that exact thin diaper stage with leaks, trying to change every 2-3 hours, etc. I finally got tired of it and said this is silly and now I wear the plastic Molicare Super Pluses and man what a difference. Can you tell if you look closely, yup. But hey, if people want to look at my butt let them look, at least it won't be wet :)

Big deal

Spargano, sounds like you have a really good MIL.

Being IC I've gone through that exact thin diaper stage with leaks, trying to change every 2-3 hours, etc. I finally got tired of it and said this is silly and now I wear the plastic Molicare Super Pluses and man what a difference. Can you tell if you look closely, yup. But hey, if people want to look at my butt let them look, at least it won't be wet :)

Exactly! It's about being comfortable in your own skin :)

And yes I have a great MIL, a rarity but one I am aware of and appropriately grateful :D

But she is very observant, my wife told me she asked her when we were dating, "have you noticed he never needs to go to the bathroom?" She's a little detective putting context clues and observations together to deduce I wore diapers.

My wife said she could not tell even when I told her and as others have sAid most people cannot tell. My point originally was to say some people can and as others have pointed out, "who cares"

I was looking for interesting stories of coming out or being discovered, not arguing whether we are invisible :), still I am glad there is discussion

Spargano

Detecting a diaper bulge also depends on someones vocation. Take for example someone the works with special needs adults and changes briefs daily, they have a sixth sense. Medical personnel, nurses,CNA's etc.