LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Profile face photos

You do not see me doing it

Some of us are not afraid of being open with who we are. Fortunately I have a job that isn't affected by my after work behaviors so I don't mind posting pictures.

I'm also a joe nobody. Aside from my immediate circle my identity isn't well known. Tomorrow will come and go just like yesterday came and went. I even have Abdl pictures on my Facebook. Granted they are Halloween pictures but meh, who cares.

There will never be any great "scandal" about my nefarious "diaper habits." I will say, the weather is so much nicer outside of the closet. ;)

Us older folks were raised in a time when there were no personal home computers cell phones, texting, Internet, social media like Facebook and Twitter and no IPADs that keep us connected to the Internet at all times.

From my perspective as a 28 year old, Id say my generation is more open and less judgemental than previous ones. We're less worried about what people think of our internet presence because its often done privately, through dating sites, forums, etc. Think about it-if your boss saw your photo on diapermates, the first question Id have is why are they on said website?

• Like 1

At 38 I'm a little concerned about posting my face here but then I just realize I'm not doing anything wrong or breaking the law. What do I need to be concerned about, a medical condition that requires a treatment of diapers? Not likely.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in my 30s - I wouldn't post face pictures of myself - or even pictures at all really. While I'm non judgmental, I also don't know if something I post will come around to haunt me in 20 years. Just not worth it. You get colorful hands avatar instead :)