LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing 24/7 leads to bedwetting?

Hey all,

It's me again. So, having got myself sorted from the last time I was 24/7, I decided that I would go again to not only keep myself happy but to please my partner.

Now, I have been 24/7 for just over a week and have been only doing #1 in nappies, not #2. Those resealable tapes come in handy! :P anyway, I'm having a ball and so is my partner. I'm using abri form xplus nappies and they are excellent, would recommend. I only need to change them in the morning, at some stage during the day and at night before bed. Anyone else like this brand? Any questions on this brand feel free to ask as I have been wearing them everywhere, around family, out and about etc.

Anyway, I'm rambling on but I just wanted to refer to the topic, can wearing 24/7 lead to bedwetting? Some background. I was a regular bed wetter until the age of 7/8 I think, and from then on in was dry at night, however, I wet the bed last night. When I woke up this morning I noticed my nappy felt abit squishy than usual and low and behold it was soaked. Usually I awake in the morning, have breakfast and then I get an urge to pee and I let go before getting changed. I was kind of shocked tbh. I examined the nappy in the mirror and seen that the seat, or the back, was dry but the front and the crotch was soaked. I can only presume that I was lying on my stomach when it happened although I have been puzzled all day as I can't remember waking up during the night and peeing and my partner confirmed that I didn't sleep walk to the bathroom, not that I wake at night anyway (I'm a heavy sleeper). So, if anyone has any experience on this and/or advice feel

Free to reply. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it, neither does my partner, in fact he loved the fact it happened as long as my health isn't bad, which it shouldn't be having received a check up a month back. I believe it's known as SNE (secondary nocturnal enuresis) as I was a previous bed wetter.

Some additional information:

No UTIs

Not Diabetic

Frequent urination during the day

Water intake is normal

Blood pressure is fine

BMI is 21 (doc wants me to put on weight)

I very rarely drink alcohol

No urinary problems (stones etc)

So I can only presume this has happened because I am wearing 24/7 and was just looking to know if anyone else has had this happen.

Thanks for your replies

Pilot

My Dr.toldmethat even just wearing at night to anoid having to get up to go would lead to incontinence

When I sleep I'm out cold until the morning and even my alarm clock finds it hard to wake me up, :P the way my body works, I don't know if anyone is similar is; go to sleep, need to pee while sleeping, hold it, wake up in morning, pee. Sometimes I think my bladder is made of metal the amount it holds at night. But last night was strange considering I wet while I was sleeping. I had heard rumours that wearing absorbent products can delay the progress made in achieving a dry bed but never thought it was true but if your doc says it's true, it must be. I'm confused.

I haven't lost any control during the day, although I find that I am peeing more frequently in smaller amounts and the urine flow is weaker. When I feel I need to pee I usually only have about 2-3 minutes before it comes out.

Pilot

Wait until you are 52 and watch what happens to SuperBladder

I came home from a Xmas party the other night a bit worse for wear, and due to my 'drunken' state my girlfriend put me in a Tena Maxi and some plastic pants.

My first wetting was fairly quick but I went into a deep sleep soon after. I remember stirring during the night with a full bladder and thinking I can just wet. Half asleep I reached down to check I was still padded (I don't wear often) and once it was confirmed I wet whilst still dozing. It felt great and the closest I've come in a long while to wetting whilst asleep.

Whilst I'd never want to be a bed wetter and have to wear all the time, the occasional sleep wetting would be great :)

Pilot, let's see:

You are reporting reduced bladder capacity due to daytime wearing and wetting.

You sleep like a rock (makes me wonder if you have sleep apnea?)

Your partner is encouraging you, and you feel very safe in diapers and wetting at night.

I've been wearing diapers to bed for alittle more than a year. when I first started I would have a dry diaper in the morning and as time went I'd wake up wet 1or 2 times a week. Now for the last several weeks I have either woke up a night to use my diaper or have just woke in the morning with a wet diaper

And your MD is from? Your research was done where and how? and your sample population is how large?

You've reasoned from 1 to all and demeaned others in the process when you could be the oddball

I have been wearing now for some years and when wearing 24/7 you can not get any bedwetting !!!!!

if you believe this and say you can become bedwetting after wearing 24/7 then its full of ****** and not real and just a fantasy

How dare you jump ontop of other people's back like that without doing any proper research. That comment had angered me. I for one and such will not and never come onto a board and pretend something to enhance my "fantasies". If you really want to I can get my partner on here to bust your little theory as he is living proof. I shouldn't have to explain myself to you anyway but since you appear to be ignorant and I want to bust your little bubble, I will!

After some careful research which I completed myself I have found the cause to be coffee. The bedwetting was only happening on nights on and off and the nights that it happened I had a cup of coffee before bed. The caffeine must irritate my bladder and because I sleep like a rock, causes me to bedwet.

So, toddler junior, before coming on here and jumping on people's back ranting sayings it impossible and is a fantasy, go and do some proper research first but since you appear to know all already you should know that everyone's body is different and everyone will have different results upon what they do. Just because you haven't had any results, don't go and start shoving crap down other people's throats because you're jealous.

You honestly don't understand how infuriated I am and I will probably get told off by a mod for this post but I had to say it.

Regards,

pilot

I have been wearing now for some years and when wearing 24/7 you can not get any bedwetting !!!!!

if you believe this and say you can become bedwetting after wearing 24/7 then its full of ****** and not real and just a fantasy

It takes three things (1) Training of relaxing the bladder (2) wearing diapers 24/7 and only peeing in the diapers (3) mind control until you start wetting without thinking about it. And most everyone who goes 24/7 diapered does this whether the consciously do it or not. Some it takes 6 months some a year and others longer it just depends on the person. If you do these three things after a while you will have wetting accidents whether or not you are wearing a diaper cause you've trained your brain and bladder to let loose when full. Thise is one of the reasons doctors dont like prescribing diapers cause they are known to worsen the persons incontinence. I asked the doctors on fetlife if my part time diaper wearing and wetting could have influnced my incontinence and gave them the other contributing facters and they said yes it could very well have influnced my incontince. They said anyone who takes part any any kind of wetting can weaken the bladder and combine with other factors that can make a person incontinent no matter how much you wet. That being said part time wearers usually need other contributing factors wear as full time dose not. And it takes years of part time wetting diaper for it to become a partial factor to Incontinence from what the docs said.

And just wait uutil you turn about 53