LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nope. But I was going to ask you to ask you to go to something similar or at least play in the snow diapered on my behalf as it doesn't snow in my part of the country/state - ever! Lucky guy. Can't remember the last time I saw snow. Which may be a good thing as I wouldn't want to have to drive in it.

Should this not be in the Squishy, Stinky & Proud forum? I mean we are talking about a 4 letter S-word that mean persons consider a swear-word in Hew England :)

I'd like to live wherever you live then Musicaddict. Snow is very beautiful to look at from inside, but to go out in it, No Thank you. Therefore I hate snow.

Should this not be in the Squishy, Stinky & Proud forum? I mean we are talking about a 4 letter S-word that mean persons consider a swear-word in Hew England :)

I am in New England and don't consider snow a swear word. I rather have cold snowy weather than heat and humidity.

• Like 1

Only if he's substituting snowballs for, say, bananas or marshmallows.

Gives new meaning to "frozen assets": Does it not?

But ideal conditions to wear a babydoll

Humidity is what makes New England, because it is so coastal, the sinus trouble capital of the Galaxy

Man I miss snow - we just don't get enough of it here.

don't mind snow as long as I don't have to shovel or drive on an unplowed road. Better yet, all snow storms should be Friday evening and cleaned up by Monday morning. As it doesn't snow that much in Nashville it usually isn't much of a nuisance.

don't mind snow as long as I don't have to shovel or drive on an unplowed road. Better yet, all snow storms should be Friday evening and cleaned up by Monday morning. As it doesn't snow that much in Nashville it usually isn't much of a nuisance.

Gweg: in the South, seems especially the middle south, we usually get ice with snow. So under that compact layer of snow is usually a road covered in ice. When the road gets plowed (and not all of them do, especially in residental areas) brine is layed down and with a little sunshine the roads dry fairly quick. More than one Tennesseans gets a slippery surprise driving in what they think is just snow.

Now it;s snowing here, too. I used to hate snow, but when you don't have a car and don't have to drive anywhere, it's wonderful! So pretty. It will be staying outside my diaper, though.

I cuurently have no car and I do walk in it. It wouldn't be so bad except there are stretches where the walks aren't shoveled. That's when I hate snow the most.

I heard the forecast for my area

AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

The type of SNOW (there I said it) can be a game changer of sorts.

Dry powder SNOW (there I said it) can be just like applying baby powder.

Not a great deal of moisture content but easy to handle without getting

terribly wet in a hurry.

Now take the heavy wet stuff (think heart attack variety when shoveling)

that stuff is not easy to handle and you could load up your diaper with

snow balls to go with yours and bulk out a diaper in hurry.

The only real concern with SNOW (there I said it) is the same as with ice

- BEWARE of the FROSTBITE can be very painful and make diaper wearing not

so much a fantasy !

Being from Minnesota I know full well the effects of WINDCHILL and

FROSTBITE - but not so much about SNOW (there I said it). Due to global

warming and the Ruskies playing with the weather (?) and who knows what

else have not seen the amount of SNOW (there I said it) that was usually

related to this part of the hemisphere. Only around the Great Lakes is

the SNOW (there I said it) a factor with the Lake Effect causing blizzards

and extraordinary mayhem to life and limb.

"But yet let it SNOW - let it SNOW - let it SNOW ! AH CUT THAT CRAP OUT !

You can take your Holiday Inn and you know what I would like you to do

with it - not printable here !

May you be slapped in the face by a fast moving glacier or something

conjured up by the likes of Johnny Carson !

And a serious "Bah Hum Bug" to you for the Holidays ! LOL of course !

I've never actually tried putting snow in my diaper. I'm not sure I could bring myself to do it seeing how dirty the water it melts into is around here, but it could be an interesting twist on wearing a diaper. I do like to wear when I shovel though, but missed the chance today since a family member beat me to the shoveling. Oh well, I'm sure there will be more snow before the season's over, and it'll give me an excuse to wear a diaper, not that I need one of course.