LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

faking incontinence in a prison/institutional setting

Some very interesting points there. I am completely dependant on nappies now and have little if any bladder control. I have always wondered what would happen if I were sent to prison.

I work in a county jail and there are a few inmates mostly in the infirmary that need diapers. They use attends cloth style that are blue with double tapes. They really don't look too bad. At 4pm every day they go to medical security and get 3 fresh diapers in a brown paper bag. If they use them up before that for anything other than a mess, they just have to wait. If they're assigned to the infirmary then they get them as needed

This thread may have started out stupid, but it was kind of interesting hearing peoples' stories regarding prison. Thanks to our outdated justice system, I am not surprised by them one bit, but I have heard that at least in Illnois, they have you interview a nurse before entering prison, because they are trying to treat mental illnesses at the prison. There, a majority of prisoners have some sort of illness, probably because in Illinois, access to care is very limited.

They have to ask those questions to cover their behinds legally. Even incarcerated you have legal rights to good health and they are legally compelled to give you that. To prevent abuse of this they may require proofs of need, usually by having you show or allow them to see prescriptions for the things which you claim to need. In the case of diapers many of us lack that prescription which could become a major problem for us :o Jails operate on the slimmest of budgets and they cannot waste their limited resources so this is something to think about as you go along right now freely. Things may not go well for you without that prescription :(

You can thank the lack of enough public defenders for that. Since the government does not properly fund them, your right to an attorney is theoretical. Don't worry though, you still get your 5 min meeting with them where they tell you to plead guilty. I think around

On 3/6/2016 at 6:24 AM, Bettypooh said:

TV and movies ain't real or even close to it, as those of us who've been among Cops and jail as much as I have can tell you. Best to simply avoid trouble. Avoid the legal system but be ready to use it if you have to and like with doctors, only the best lawyers will do when your butt is on the line.

Bettypooh

• 2 months later...

You can't try faking incontinence in institutions such as prison trust me I've tried and lied. I know how prisons think if you are urinary incontinence they will put you in a catheter only way you can get diapers in institution is if your fecal incontinence. Trust me they try to save money. And prisons are just like movies. Thing is fights or shanks or action don't happen as fast in prison as they do movies. You might get a shank every three weeks in prison but not movies. But movies pretty much tell you if someone trys you fight. Thats right depending on your sentence but if you got 2 years you might as well suck it up walk off and not fight. You're trying to live depending on your sentence and not die. People with life sentences will act like prison are movies. And at the same time you can't always buy into there bs

Oh and only way you can get diapers in prison is to buy them off of inmates who are truly incontinent by buying them usinng canteen or husseling.

There's a con like me in every prison 
in America, I guess. I'm the guy who 
can get it for you. Cigarettes, a 
bag of reefer if you're partial, a 
bottle of brandy to celebrate your 
kid's high school graduation, some
Bambino diapers, if that's your thing.
Damn near anything, within reason. 
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

There's a con like me in every prison 
in America, I guess. I'm the guy who 
can get it for you. Cigarettes, a 
bag of reefer if you're partial, a 
bottle of brandy to celebrate your 
kid's high school graduation, some
Bambino diapers, if that's your thing.
Damn near anything, within reason. 

Well played sir.

It would be a bad idea to fake incontinence in prison if you have a cell mate he would beat your ass. Unless you are truly incontinence. Only way to fake incontinence is if your in a cell by yourself.

In a hospital if you "need" diapers and are given crap by anybody request to see the patient advocate, they will get you squared away and if they don't, it's their ass. I have friends in The Joint Commision who can screw up a Hospital in a hot second, I had an E.D Doc give me crap once ,so I asked to speak to the patient advocate, she was less than helpfull, so I called my friend explained the situation and by the end of the week that doctor and advocate were fired, I now have a reputation in Town as someone not to screw with, however 8 nurses in my doctors office have been fired in the last 7 years because they screwed up and though the rumours about me were BS, the last one was fired because I called for some Phenergan or Zofran to control vomiting as a type one diabetic not be able to hold down good or water is really bad, it took the nurse and entire day to get the doctor to prescribe and then she called in the script somehow she listened enough to know I needed a suppository however Delco lax was prescribed Constipation and vomiting are completely different entities, so I had her fired for that, what good is it to call your Doctors office when sick if it takes all day to get the wrong thing and end up having to go to the E.D to get the right one.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I was recently in a mental ward. Yes they'll give u diapers. I have incontince issues with Anxiety/Panic disorder. The diapers are half decent. After having jelly legs and dropping to the floor and wetting myself they thought it would be an idea to indefinitely wear them whilst at the hospital to avoid embarrassment and further anxiety. If your hoping on someone changing u, you'll have to sit in your mess till someone complains or u smell to much and even at that point the nurses will be testing u to c what ur actually capable of in hope u can do it yourself.

• 2 months later...
It would be a bad idea to fake incontinence in prison if you have a cell mate he would beat your ass. Unless you are truly incontinence. Only way to fake incontinence is if your in a cell by yourself.
With your cell mate ramming his dick in and out of your asshole. I'm sure you won't have any problems shitting in a diaper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Well played sir.
Bambino diapers are my thing

Okay, this might seem like a weird question, but I'm just wondering, if you were in jail/prison/mental hospital/some sort of institutional thing, how could you fake incontinence?

Fecal incontinent is easy to fake. If you shove big things in your anuas without lube you will leak eventually