LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

faking incontinence in a prison/institutional setting

Umm, maybe you need to read about the lawsuit in New Mexico where the lady had herbgenitals sprayed with mace.

Incontinence can be all in your head...but you don't want to deal with the results of that in an institution on the receiving end. i assure you you won't like the acting out that will happen.

I will repeat Brian Bower's advice from his song: There's two kinds they leave alone - those that read the bible - and those that hear voices in their heads...

Beyond that, there are no secretes in prison, EVERYONE would know. so, basically, you would be shamed, ridiculed, probably raped, and really be miserable the whole time. not a good plan.

• Like 1

Faking it is simple just pee your pants alot and after a while ask for diapers. But like others said they will ridlecule make fun of you and worse. Youed be moved into medicle ward or solitary. And would not be very fun.

The only real effective way would be to show up in a diaper (assuming you knew you were headed there), otherwise I think their first question would be why weren't you wearing one when you came here. If you're arrested it's probably not a great idea to piss/shit yourself as the cops might think you're doing it to fuck with them (probably applies to prison guards too).

In prison there is a good chance that you mght be raped. After many times you would fecal inconitinent. This occurs often I worked in a two prison nce a guard and next as teacher. I did not know any diaper wearers, but knew of several they refer to as not being able to hold their MUD. Knew of several accidents.

I was in the psych ward a few years ago and there was a guy that wet the bed every single night. Diapers were never offered to him, and us patients discussed it, and he was even willing to wear them to bed to avoid wet sheets.

To sum up all the above....NOT A GOOD IDEA! I work with some guys that have done time. The best way to survive prison is to stay low key (at least in this state). Even if you needed diapers, someone will pick up on it.

• 3 weeks later...

I heard that! which is pretty scary since it is WRITTEN material. Ya think?

• 2 years later...

Boy howdy, lots of folks watch too much TV.

First thing- You're not going to get protective custody until something bad happens. They have very limited space for individuals in jails and prisons. They have more people needing that space than they have room for. You're expected to take care of yourself if you're physically able to.

Second thing- You have to prove your medical needs- not just mention them but prove them with paperwork or their contact with your doctor- before you are allowed anything for them. And if those needs aren't critical to life you may be denied them. No scrip = no diapers, even if you had one on when you were booked.

Third thing- If you do have the scrip for diapers, you're going to get whatever they have- ie the cheapest crappiest ones made- and you're going to be allotted them based on what the manufacturer says they're supposed to do. If they're supposed to last 8 hours you'll get 3 a day even if an hour after putting it on you're leaving a trail of poop behind you when you move.

I've been lucky to avoid prison but I have a few friends who didn't. And I've talked with many more who've been in there. While we didn't discuss diapers I've heard the rest. It ain't like TV. You're going to have to be street-smart, ready to fight anytime, and mentally tough or you're going to get hurt. You're going to be on your own in a mass of hateful pissed off people who already have aligned themselves into the equivalent of gangs and you're going to be joining the one for your kind whether you want to or not. Those who don't get hurt by all. You're going to have to earn peace through respect by proving yourself before anyone will back you up in the fights you're going to be in.

I've been unlucky enough to spend a bit of time in jail. Similar rules apply there but it's not quite so harsh- the 'system' isn't so deeply establishes with people coming and going more frequently- and for a few days you'll be left alone while everyone watches you and tests you verbally to see what you're made of. There's different places for different people- max for the violent ones where you're with a handful of mean-ass people who do nothing but exercise to get stronger all day long. They don't mind using that strength on you. There's general where it's like military boot camp with everyone bunking in one room but again you're split into areas where "your kind belongs" whether you like it or not. Whites on one side, blacks on the other, crazies pushed into the corners alone. Then there's "F" or "H" (the letter may vary but those are almost universally used in the US) ward where homosexuals go so the other inmates don't kill them, also separated into Max and General. No safer for you there and maybe less so because the screws hate being assigned there and they just want to get the he!! out of there too.

Sometimes there's a psych ward but in smaller cities there might just be a few isolated cells, sometimes they're rubber rooms (literally) which permanently reek of human excretions like you wouldn't believe. You might get into the medical ward if you're lucky but there's darn few beds there and those with physical problems get priority.

And in them all the food sucks like you'd never believe possible. A half-spoiled oily peanut butter sandwich on 3 day old bread will seem like Filet Mignon to you. If there's coffee it's decaf, watery, and laced with saltpeter to keep the rowdiness down.otherwise you get water. Your jumpsuit will stink to high heaven straight out of the laundry. The thin foam mattress issued to you offers no relief from the cold hard metal bunk. The thin wool blanket stinks too. Bigger jails you might get a similar foam pillow.

8 hours ago, diapersalways said:

seeing as how you have never been to jail before and so do not have any first hand experience here, it doesnt surprise me your friends didnt mention a certain detail to you.

when being admitted into a jail you are first interviewed in private by a doctor on staff who will go over your medical history, this may come as a surprise to you betty but there actually are lots of people on this earth suffering from medical ailments whom have never had it documented in a hospital before, this is part of why they have the doctor interview you, if at that time you tell the doctor you wear diapers to manage control issues i find it unlikely he wouldnt believe you. and that is all it takes to then have it added to your new medical record creating that (proof) you think is needed.

In theory, yes.

I was committed to a psych ward for a long weekend right after my bladder issues became a problem. I arrived there from the ER by ambulance. I had a pullup on when I got there. I told them I had "bladder issues" and that I was wearing a "diaper"