LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The sounds of brand name diapers

DiaperScent

Another thing I love about disposable diapers besides the look, feel, smell and sound they make is the actually NAMES. Theres something indescribable that I feel when I hear the word "Pampers" uttered, it makes me feel a certain way and it has a certain "uh oh" sound to it, almost making my insides blush a deep red. "Huggies" is also another one, a word that gives me a cutesy feeling of being hugged by a caretaker and the feeling of their hand supporting my diapered bottom, a feeling if absolute security and love. So I guess my question for everyone is, what feeling or association do you have with the actual names of the brands of diapers? Describe a feeling or a scenario that comes into your head when you hear those names uttered. :)

and yet ironically, you can hardly ever depend on Depends...

Therefore their name should be changed to "In Depends" Because if you're wearing them, you're In Depends, & they're Un-depend-able,

Attends and Depends sound to me like "old and sick" "Bamabino" speaks for itself" "Tena" looks like a form of "Tina". Also paper diapers do not feel thick enough to be diapers for me and they sound a bit too crinkly, more like trash bags than something one would wear. there is nothing like the sound of baby panties to loet you know

"Babykins" is a good name for rubber panties and diapers. "Gary" and "Comco' sound a bit like busienss companies, which many real baby panties had for names, like Sears and Woolworth; and in the 1990's Regency. "LeakMaster" is a bit to gender-biases and Dominant. Gary should have used "comfy-Dri". DPF had "baby Heaven" but that had a bit too much Agenda and "Tuffy" is not for girls. Adams (later Brooks now Rite-Aid) careeied a brand called "BabyMate". As far as "Empire", I sort of hear heavy breathing and a deep, somewhat gravelly voice say "Luke: I am your panties". "Playtex" and their "Dress-Eze" was good as well as iconic. Most baby panties had company names or company names followed by a product name. like Playtex Dress-Eze or Playtex Living... (I might have gotten "Living" panties, but I did not know what to fee it). A.C. Medical gives their panties girls' names, unfortunately the names they use in the French catalogs are better than their English counterparts. Just why they gender-named them I do not know. The two major "model names" in the English are Susan and Christy> They should stay with their French counterparts. Suzanne and Ch...well...you know

Most of the cutesy baby diaper names -- Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, etc. -- are a bit of a turn-on for me, I'll confess. The adult diaper names are quite the opposite, much like the diaper euphemisms they're often paired with -- "briefs", "absorbent underwear", etc.

I once dated an older Mexican lady who use to call all my diapers "Pampers" no matter which brand they were. It was the way she said the word that made it so appealing to me. She really drew the word out with her accent:

"Let's put you in your paaaaaahmpeeeers!"