LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any others here still virgins?

I'm 22 and I'm still a virgin. I find women attractive but I just don't have a drive to date. I'd like to have sex though just to know what all the fuss is about.

im a virgin and staying that way, not just because im a germaphobe(I NEVER go anywhere without sanitizer, I have to have it) but because I don't have relationships PERIOD, im straight but I never had a girlfriend, because having a relationship can lead to sex which can lead to her getting pregnant if something goes wrong(condom breaks, etc...) or std's, and because I know im not fit to be a father I have a duty NOT to have sex, my father was abusive, its a repeating pattern, I wish he saw the duty not to reproduce since he wasn't fit and neither was his father, and I cant stand myself so I doubt any woman would want to be with me, if I could trust someone enough to have sex with her(I cant, its part of why im not fit to be with anyone or to be a father), never had it, never will.

Yes, mostly by choice.

I'm also not really an easy person to get close to, so I doubt choice matters much.

I consider my sexuality bi-ambivalent. I'm equally disinterested in both sexes.

Though I am definitely a DL and Daddy Doming subby-twinks turn my crank.

I'd just rather turn my own, then get back to the playing around.

Not sure if that makes any sense.

• Like 1

tosses my name into the ring too* i'm interested in sex but would rather just cuddle to a good movie or something instead.

• Like 1

i am not a virgin. but before you start to think that i'm here to convince or convert you, i promise i'm not. i just wanted to share some thoughts:

unfortunately for my wife, diapers arouse me more than she ever has. :-( i know she's not getting the kind/level/style of sex that she could if she had found a typical guy instead of me. i'm just not sexually motivated. we have kids, i love my family, and it's the life i wanted... but i often don't make her feel attractive, because i don't get attracted by women. or men.

i just feel like i am wired to enjoy the sensation of a wet diaper more than sex. i guess the only benefit is that my wife knows i won't cheat on her :-)

Nope. I've been sexually active since 16 - monogamously with my current partner for about 10 years now and before that with 4 longer-term partners and a bunch of one-night-stands / caual sex / friends-with-benefits liaisons.

I am. Glad to hear I'm not alone (I'm 30) at my age in this sex-crazed world. I am interested in girls, and have had crushes on many, but never been on a date, much less had sex. I know that God has a plan for me, and I trust in it. If it means that I get comfort from diapers until then, I'm fine with that.

Guest Defender

I'm 38, 39 in one week and never kissed, had sex or even dated one woman in my life, ever. I'm strait and find some woman attractive with all kinds of dirty thoughts in my head when I see them.

Nope. I've been sexually active since 16 - monogamously with my current partner for about 10 years now and before that with 4 longer-term partners and a bunch of one-night-stands / caual sex / friends-with-benefits liaisons.