LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Are 24/7

I'm incontinent but have a few minutes warning for bowel movements. I work hard not to have a dirty diaper at work or in public and as I wear cloth at home I try to get to the bathroom in time but it doesn't always happen. I am on a bowel management program set up by my continence adviser.

• Like 1

This whole thing ignores the difference between ABDL and incon. That is the matter of choice and that sets the two as worlds apart. Just why anyone would choose 24/7 escapes me since it brings what should be private action into the public domain and all which that implies. Especially with paper diapers, like unpredictable failures from leaks to "blowout" (profound failure)

I have never understood why so many here knock those of us that decide to go 24\7.I like the idear of wearing 24\7.This place I thought was a place where we could all come and be together with our diaper ways.And so many of the posts I have read people knock those of us that chose this life style.If you don't like the posts that are about people wearing and using their diapers 24\7 for fun then DONT read them.I chose to go 24\7 23 years ago.All though I try not to mess in public if it happens then I am not going to let it bother me.There have been many times over the years that people have said something to me and I tell them would you make fun of a person in a wheel chair.And depending on who asks I just tell them that I am not pottie trained anymore.

• Like 1

That does not mean "anything goes" Nihilism. DPF in its day advocated "within reason" and not making a scene or doing that which could reasonably be expected to made a scene. That projects the notion of fanaticism and that the diapers, and what they imply, run your life instead of the other way around, calling to mind the image of the perv on the bus playing pocket pool. Even 85% of those who are willing to accept ABDL say "Can't they at least do it in private?"

I were 24/7 and have for the last three years out of choice not need. Over the years of wearing I have lost most of my control of my bladder that was my goal to start with. I also have no problem messing my diapers if I am home but I have had a few times away home that I have messed since it would have been easier then to find a bathroom and change my diaper afterwards. That been said I would say I do use my diapers over trying to use the bathroom 99% of the time.

I do not flaunt my diapers in public but I see no reason that I have to stay home to enjoy my diaper time.

I will generally choose the most substantial adult diaper that I can obtain, preferably Dry 24/7, if or when they come back to the market.

I wear 24/7 by choice. I pee in them and poop in the toilet most of the time. I have a hard time pooping in a diaper because it gets stuck, it's hard to push it out so a toilet is more convenient and it's a waste of diaper because then I have to change it so soon. If I have a diaper rash, I will pee in the toilet. I have gone without diapers when I went to the doctors and only wore a pull up instead and I have gone without one when I went swimming.

I wear more often than not but don't go number two in public. Accidents have happened and I went straight home but such is life.

5-6 days out of the week when I'm in my diaper I do not use the toilet for anything other than #2.

As for those people giving grief to individuals who choose to wear 24/7 mind your own business and leave your judgmental comments to yourself. I've just about had it up to my eyeballs with the nagative comments from those of the community who are too closeted to accept themselves. Let alone accept those of us who are comfortable enough to be open about themselves. Get over your self riteous piety.

• Like 2

This whole thing ignores the difference between ABDL and incon. That is the matter of choice and that sets the two as worlds apart. Just why anyone would choose 24/7 escapes me since it brings what should be private action into the public domain and all which that implies. Especially with paper diapers, like unpredictable failures from leaks to "blowout" (profound failure)

• Like 1

I am diapered 24/7 by choice. I use the toilet when it's convenient and use my diaper when it's convenient. I have all control of both functions except for sporadic bed wetting due to being an extremely deep sleeper.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Defender

I went on the curecare forums once and asked outright if anyone there(paralyzed) ever had to wear diapers or still wear diapers for their injuries. 90% of them said they never wore a diaper after getting paralyzed and to the ones that did, it was just for a little while until they were a bit more aware and mobile after a severe injury. Many told me that no one in their wards ever had diapers on and the nurses were highly against diapers there....they stressed bladder management, and getting that all good again after a severe Spinal Chord Injury.