LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers 4 Line Standing

New iPad day and I'm diapered up and about to head out to wait in line. Usually just have it shipped, but doing a story on the line for a local publication so figure I might as well go ahead and "live the experience" lol

We have Apple's marketing dept. to thank. They've managed to convince a significant portion of the population that as soon as a new iWhatever is rolled out the current one is an obsolete piece of trash and must be replaced immediately.

"Diapers 4 Line Standing" as opposed to 'line dancing'??? which is what you would be doing if you DIDN'T have a diaper on! ;)

I have a MAc and enjoy it still, though it's 12 years old. All the negative comments about them just tell me that there is a lot of jealousy amongst the 'PC' crowd, because they don't get new toys from their favorite manufacturers! :P

My brother has a PC laptop and is CONSTANTLY having to do updates and D/L stuff and the maintenance on the thing and it's softwear is a bear! and he's always complaining about it :screwy: soooooo....who would want such headaches?? :P

I'll stick with my Mac :D

I know crapping on Apple users is one of the internet's favorite hobbies, but I have owned Droids, Windows phones and tablets, a Kindle and other devices. None of them did what I wanted them to do and were quickly resold. My ipad and iphone: I use them every single day. They work for me, and that's based on personal experience, not marketing.

• Like 1

Chilly, damp morning, which makes me wet a lot. Secretly chuckled at every "hold my spot" request as people rushed off to find an open bathroom.

YEah, I do the same thing at functions I attend. Car shows or air shows or conventions, I always marvel at people standing in line at the porta pots or small bathrooms....while I just quietly relieve myself in my pants :blush:

Makes yo wonder how many people in those lines actually make it ;)

All I can say is this: I've had my Macbook Air for 3 years, and I haven't had ONE problem with it yet. No crashes, no freezes, it starts up in less than 30 seconds. Programs open instantly (like an iPad or iPhone App). The battery lasts a whole flight or two (depending on length) without recharging. It's lightweight, and sexy looking. I LOVE IT!

My last couple of Apple purchases I haven't done the line thing, opting to order it online. But this particular release I went on the site and the options were to have it shipped, or you could go pick it up in 3 hours. Figured what the heck.

Even though I'm a fan of Apple, I'm not really a fan of there ISO. If I was going to get a tablet, which I wouldn't mind getting one one day, I was looking at the Nexus 7 or the Sony Xperia tablet Z (which is waterproof :D ).