LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The sizing is perfect. There sizing chart on the site is true to size. I took my measurements and then ordered all three in medium based on that. They fit perfectly.

Do you normally wear a medium like in a normal shirt? Does their sizing tend to coincide with your normal wardrobe?

Actuallly I am not impressed with the sizing or fit and very disappointed with the material of the Babykins Plastic panties

The material feels like very fine grit sandpaper

They are not as full cut as the Comco or A. C. Mieidal High-Waist Christy

And while I take a Med and Lg Comco The fit range for me in BBKins is Med to XL

On the other hand, the actual rubber panties are much more impressive

See my reveiew for more detail on them all

This was in "company reviews" and look at the tags, so I took it to be all-inclusive

• 4 months later...

I like their products and a little over two weeks ago placed an order for $254 worth of products. My credit card was charged immediately but I have not received the order or even an email stating that the order has been shipped. I am very disappointed in their business practices, particularly for charging prior to shipping. Good vendors don't charge until they ship. Good vendors also send shipping notices with tracking information. This is not one of those businesses and thus they are not a good business. They are AB aware, AB friendly and do have good products. They just suck at doing business.

It does take awhile but if you contact them you will get an update. I have a a T-shirt onzie which shrunk alot (100% cotton, didn't say that on their site) but the lap neck onzies fit perfectly. Only problem is on one of them the snaps were put on sloppily and have almost ripped through the fabric. It's only been a few months with that one too.

Thanks guys. Yes, I did contact them and have received two responses. The first response was from Jenny:

I checked the shipment online with the Canada postal service yesterday and it showed it about 1/2 way here with the same "2-9 business days" estimate for arrival. Well, it arrived today at 11:45, but no one was at home and BabyKins required a signature!!! So tomorrow, after 9 AM, I have to go to the post office to pick up an order for over $250 worth of adult vinyl pants and sign for it at my local post office! All after they have been holding and using that money for almost 3 weeks! I love the products, but really, is this how you treat a customer?

• 1 month later...

Ordered a velcro cloth diaper and pair of plastic pants from Babykins last week. Got them yesterday. The diaper isn't as thick as I was hoping it would be, but it had sufficient capacity to keep my bed dry overnight,

If something from Babykins isn't right, they will make it right. It took a few attempts to get my overpants right but now they are perfect. I have lost a few pairs but it was due to a brazier hook in the wash. The second problem was caused by my dog. The dog chewed holes in two pairs of them

If something from Babykins isn't right, they will make it right. It took a few attempts to get my overpants right but now they are perfect. I have lost a few pairs but it was due to a brazier hook in the wash. The second problem was caused by my dog. The dog chewed holes in two pairs of them

Oh yes, you must carefully watch your dog! They just love those flavors associated with messy diapers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i'm glad to hear that babykins' products are high quality and overall satisfactory. i've been eyeballing some onesies for a long time, but was always concerned they wouldnt fit or be cheaply made. the sizing has always concerned me. if i get it too big, it won't support my diapers and does less than my shorts do for holding them up. too small, and it's... too small lol. it'll be tight, uncomfortable, and i wont be able to move too well in it.