LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What made you a DL?

BulkyDL

I don't think saying your wired wrong is a good way to think about yourself or anyone into this fetish or lifestyle or whatever you want to call it . Personally I never wanted to come out of diapers and now I wear when I can and want too and I treat it as just another hobby or interest .

My dl side came after i started wearing diapers for my incontinence. Saw some pics of woman in diapers when i was researching adult diapers. Instant arousal. Masturbated in my diaper and the rest is history lol.

• Like 1

I think for me it was a combination of things that I did when I was growing up. I love the feel of different textures around my genitals, latex, stockings, condoms etc. I used to have this total coverage latex catsuit that had feet hands mask and a sheath. Inwould take it with me when I was a rep and wear it all night literately filling it with pee whilst masterbating, strange I know. I also discovered maxi pads and then tena pants which were fun to fill up. All this in my twenties. I've done loads of strange stuff over the years.

My wife keeps joking to me that I bought Incontinence on myself as now I'm stuck wearing either nappies and rubber pants or a latex sheath all day, a sort of torture for all those screwed up fetishes I have but now I have no choice!! Boo hoo!

Fortunately for me I don't mind it that much, i remember the continence nurse being surprised at how relaxed I was about having to wear nappies, I of course didn't say anything like "oh it's ok I don't mind wearing something that expands into a squishy warm mess between my legs!" I think she would have been shocked.

He'll if I know....... All I remember is that it started when I was 4-ish. Saw an old pack in my parents room, desided to try one and was hooked. Though it didn't really start back up till a bit later.

Idk maybe it was because I was potty trained shortly after I turned two.

After Mom stopped putting them on me, I still had this attraction to masturbate with them. In my mind, masturbation goes with diapers like peanut butter goes with jelly!

I am not sure TBH. I think stuff in my childhood may have done it. I had no interest in them when I was little and didn't want to wear them. Then all of a sudden I did.

Why? I wish I knew. I do have vague memories of being put into a Curity 21 x 40 cloth diaper (and enjoying it a great deal) when I was somewhere between two and three, but I have no way of knowing if that was the cause.

• Like 1

What made me a DL was/is the fact that I was a former bed-wetter. After getting out of that problem, I explored wearing diapers for pleasure. Never had any regrets since starting at 16 years old. Not one.

I've been CDing for years, and enjoy my fem side and wearing the clothes. I stumbled across a pic on the net of some Goodnites for girls and they looked so cute. I was fascinated by them and had to have some. Got a pack and put them on, and I was hooked. Especially after I wet them for the first time. It didn't take long before I had several other packs of adult diapers and now wear all the time. I really love the bigger, fatter look lately and wear multi layers when I can and not going out.

• Like 1