LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing a diaper after having sex while diapered

I used to have a hard time wearing diapers out in public but I finally got over that.. Then I had issues wearing one to bed and again eventually got over that..

The one thing I haven't been able to get over is putting a diaper back on after having sex while wearing a diaper.. I always say I want to. And ask my BF to to tell me it's ok afterwards.. And he always says "put one back on" and has even offered to put one back on me but I always feel uncomfortable and end up not doing it. This has happened hundreds of times.. And out of all of those times there was only one time i put one back on.. And i cannot figure out why that one time was different.. And I can't figure out why this is such a big deal when I want to but just can't seem to do it..

Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone have advise that could help me?

• Like 3

I do the same thing!!! After sex my girlfriend will always grab me a new diaper because I actually have a medical problem where I have to wear them and she will start to put it on me and it just doesn't feel right, it's like after I get off they don't appeal to me as much as before or during sex :/ glad to see I'm not the only one :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

Most need a recharge after having sex before having to do it again. Since diaper love is pegged to sexual feelings, that means after having sex your love for diapers goes away for a hour or two.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

My first daddy right out of high school forced me to stay in my diapers after we had sex or if he milked me in my diapers. I hated it and just wanted to change but he trained me to love it and stay a good diaper needing boy

Awwwww, that's so cute big bro!????? And YOU ARE a good Diaper boy! ESPECIALLY for me!??♥️?????

• Like 1