LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inspired by jessmc's request: Can you explain your avatar?

• 3 months later...

Mine is a message which those ... of a certain mindset ... may be able to decode and understand. The full version being http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/uploads/profile/photo-33739.png. I've always hoped someone might PM me with the solution for it - or at least some idea about it (and thus introduce themselves as someone with similar interests and mindset).

Are we ever going to get back the animation capability of the avatars on the forums and not just on the profiles?

This is the artwork that appears on the side an old SEGA arcade game from 1982 called "Pengo". I use to play the game at the skating ring when I was really young, and I always associate the game with being a little kid. I always loved the cute little red penguin and I use to hum the games music all the time.

Where do you get a Win 7 or Android Jellybean version of that? It looks like a cross between Pac-man and Space Invaders or something

This is the artwork that appears on the side an old SEGA arcade game from 1982 called "Pengo". I use to play the game at the skating ring when I was really young, and I always associate the game with being a little kid. I always loved the cute little red penguin and I use to hum the games music all the time.

Electronic media and diapers with a retro feel - generated using the 'gimp' image editor when I probably should have been doing some proper work.