LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the most discreet but Absorbant Adult diaper?

Takadaweird

why would it be stopped? if it would become an accepted thing and considered normal, there would be more doing it, and more supplies for those in the abdl stuff, probably (well maybe) isles in grocery stores for adult baby stuff, larger bottles and more commercially available adult pacifiers. im kinda wondering if it might be starting to become more normal with the adult sized footed pjs from target

he must have changed the topic and content after I posted, it was a topic about abdl becoming more normal and if people would stop being abdls in that case. takada weird, it would have been nice if you had posted something saying you edited it.

Tena slip maxi are great for discrete and very absorbent for something that thin and close fitting.

Tena slip ultra (available in Aus/NZ & Europe) are slightly thicker but even more absorbent and just as discrete in my opinion.

Total absorbency always means less discretion, but for me my best balance is usually more towards discretion. I wear thinner Attends, Depends Max, or Depends pull-ups for those times :D These are less absorbent but reliable diapers within their limits. When I want more absorbency my preferred choice is the Tena Slip Maxi :thumbsup: It is hugely absorbent, relatively quiet, fits me very well, and until it begins to get really wet and swells up it is more form-fitting than most equivalent diapers B)

Personally, I like Abenas. If you wear an elastic pant over any disposable, they become more "discreet." The pant keeps them closer to the body; there are fewer odd bulges; and it minimizes the rustling sound when you move. The elastic pants are available from a number of sources; LLMedico and XP Medical are two. I much prefer the Abena pants from XP.

For all around use and discreet wear I have really preferred the "total dry xplus" from Bambino (formerly the secure xplus from securepersonalcare.com) they are thinner, but loaded with SAP, and absorb like crazy, will hold a LOT and last a good long time and they 'generally' fit well and I can hide them under a pair of regular (non baggy) jeans and not think about it....they are also quiet, so thats another plus..I like those a L*O*T! :D

For longer wear, I also like Abena M-4's for the same reasons, but they are a bit more bulky and hold a lot more but are less discreet, so I have to wear something baggier to 'hide' them.

I would wear the totaldry x plus all the time if I could, but I don't wear 24/7..and that gets to be a bit expensive to have to do.

Hope that helps.

I really liked Prevail Per-fit. They had good absorbency IMHO. Could go about 2-1/2 to 3 hours without changing when I'm drinking coffee in the morning, and around 4 hours throughout the day. I prefer Abena M4's for capacity and duration between changes, but they're definitely not the most discreet of options.