LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attack of the Peni!

DailyDi

Thank you, THANK YOU for this freaking reminder. There's been like...an influx this month of knobs. And as someone who is normally rather fond of penis I think I can verify it was getting tiresome :P when this last set was put up I was just 'oh for fuck's sake...don't even want to sound mildly surprised in the report...'

and here I thought this was a thread about pasta :o

This must be a bunch of bored kids doing this, you can find that crap almost anywhere on the net. Now that school has started again I am 'hoping' this stuff will quiet down :P ...and if not, then there is some perv here who likes posting such tripe to get his jollies and who will ultimately, end up getting his butt banned :P if he's not careful... :P

Peni? If I recall my ancient history, They were a branch of the Goths (or is that they were goth) The Romans, led by Julius Circumcisio fought them in 251 AD and they were led by Fozzdic, at the Battle of Fornicatium in what is now Pisspotsylvania. He was a fearless leader

Does that mean you have the write stuff? In about 1954 I got a Chrstimas present of a novelty pen that was about 2 ft long that could write. I also had a pencil case that was in the shape of a huge pencil that was a foot and a half long in translucent yellow with sparkles that had a ball point pen for the tip

• 2 weeks later...