LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you recall your first adult sized diaper?

lilme`

Depends from Wal greens >.>. That night was about 2.5 years or so ago. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing, I knew my roommate wouldn't be around for a while so I worked up some courage and headed to a wal greens that I never go into (or have gone into since).

I think I was 11. We took a family trip with my Mom's boyfriend to my Grandparent's place in Florida. My mom didn't want to share a bed with her boyfriend in her parents' house and with her kids present, so I had to.... Except I still wet the bed... Nightly... So they bought me the original Depends Belted Undergarments. They were complete crap. I might as well not have been wearing anything at all. Oh the embarrassment.

A couple of years later I bought my first package of Attends with paper route money. It was winter and I wore a ski mask so the clerk couldn't recognize me, lol. I had to walk home (about a mile) with them. Fun stuff, lol.

MDL

Ok, think I was 16 or 17 (pre-internet days for sure where I thought I was the only one into wanting to wear diapers). Anyway, I rode my bike to the other end on town with an empty backpack to a pharmacy where I was sure nobody would know me...and like a guy...it was get in get out fast!

I went too fast...grabbed the first bag I saw...went to cashier payed...and got out...and stuffed them into my backack. Like MDL, I ended up buying the Depends Belted Undergarments....that were tooo big lol wouldn't stay up.

But I have to say I still remember the rush of buying em. It was is HARD ride home if you know what I mean LOL.

Now what about first time as an adult being changed by someone else...that was a hell of an experience!

Ta

LitlAndy

Yup! it was around 1987, I was out of school and looking for a job. I had been going shopping at the local thrifty store (now rite aid or what ever) and I always just 'happened' to wander through the 'incontinence supply' / 'medical' section and they had some 'briefs' that "looked' really good! The Generic "thrifty' brand :P (better looking than the green depends or the under garments etc) they were white and had 2 tape tabs and 'looked' like a diaper...and they were in (what I thought) my size!. i thought about it for a few days or so....and finally went in and bought a pack...talk about terror :blush: I am sure I probably glowed in the dark :P but anyways, I got them home, and put them away in the closet in my room I was in at the time, and had to wait.

Finally it got to a point where I was alone, and i could 'play' I grabbed the package and checked the back for how to putthe silly things on, which I figured out easily, and before I knew it I was standing in front of a full length mirror in a diaer and tee shirt admiring myself and saying to myself "I finally have 'real' diapers"!! :D Then I flooded the thing and it help up ...'OK' (for amostly fluff and pulp product back then) and I looked it it again and play around.

I don't remember much of what else happened that day....and I guess I ued the rest of the pack through time, but that FIRST time....yeah....I finally didn't have to fold diapers or futz around with trash bags for plastic pants, or even do laundry!

After that I guess I switched to Depends over nights that I saw, which were NEW...and in White..(big deal back then) and played with those off and on.

But that first bag was almost magical....I finally had REAL diapers...It was great! :D

It was back in 2008 when I was coming home from theater rehersal. My folks were out with my sister at her soccer game, so I knew I would have no issue picking up some padding and sneaking it into the house. However, I had never purchased adult diapers before, so it took me about 25 minuets trying to work up the courage to purchase a bag of depends. Once I finally bought the bag, I had to rush home due to my sister's game ending. I didn't get a chance to change into the diaper when I arrived home, but later that night I was able to put it on. Looking back on it now, it felt weird acutally having a diaper that fit me perfectly, and I was very unsure what to do. The first time I really enjoyed putting on an adult sized diaper was when I ordered from Abu for the first time!

Back in 2001 or so I tried Boots 'Staydry' which were terrible to say the least. I think they leaked after one wetting and had cloth on the front. Still they were enough to inspire me to get more. Terrifying experience buying them and even made up a story etc. so not to be 'caught

Now I just buy in a market store and don't care about the stares.

I can't remember what the name of the brand I first bought was. It was some no name brand at a local supercenter. They were cool though. Had a weave design inside, nice white plasitc, 4 tapes, semi-thick. I've never seen them since. Not even online. *shrugs*

The first adult diaper I ever bought would have to be the Tena Stage 4 incontinence briefs about 2 months ago. Although I am finding the DryNites that fit me even more comfortable, I am looking for another store to purchase them from. Just went to a factory outlet today and the price is phenominal in difference. Once I know I have the money, I will be trying out a few of those next.

It would have been back in about 1985. My father worked for Procter and Gamble and he was leaving the department he managed. The guys gave him a bag of medium attends as a gag gift for the old man leaving. He put them in the garbage in the garage and I took them and hid them in my room. That night I got to put one on and was instantly hooked.

• Like 1

Vividly do I recall my first adult disposable diaper. It was August 1981. I had received my dorm assignment for pre-law university in Upstate New York. The housing director told me there were no coin laundries, but that the campus general store stocked Attends in all sizes. In those days I had day control, but wet my bed. I discussed the situation with my urologist and his nurse. She agreed that since I could not wash my gauze diapers, Attends was the alternative.

Mine were Bambino Classicos. I picked up the case at the UPS Store and immediately went to my ex girlfriend's place. She wanted to see me in them as soon as I got them, mostly out of her own curiosity as to what she was getting herself into. She put it on me and I remember she did it pretty well. It was a pretty awesome experience.

Well past my teens :o my first was "Ambeze" which held as much as a few paper towels but they were real adult diapers and when the second tape was fastened I felt a satisfaction like never before :) I knew it was not going to be the last one, but I never dreamed I'd eventually be 24/7. That bag cane from a Medical supply house and they must have had some in stock because unbeknownst to me these had been out of production for years already. I continued to buy there till they were gone, then switched to "Wings" which were a lot better. I had a soft spot for the "Ambeze" and bought them from various sellers online till I could find no more. Oh, nostalgia! (and leaks, popped tapes, paying too much, and the ever-present nervousness when buying) :rolleyes: The "good old days" are old, but the goodness is just a rose-colored memory.

My first were actually a serendipitous occasion. I was 17/18ish and came home to find 3 adult diapers lying on the sidewalk next to my house. I think it was my stepmom who probably accidentally dropped them as she worked in hospice care at the time and I can't think of any other reason why adult diapers would randomly be lying on the ground near my house. I looked around to make sure no one was around and quietly scooped them up and took them into the house. I had a few hours to myself before anyone else got home so I lit a bunch of candles (no idea why) in the bathroom and tried them on. They were way too big but I didn't care since I had been squeezing myself into baby diapers and pullups at that point. I managed to pee and poop in them and generally have a grand old time. I also remember it was the first time I managed to cum twice in the same diaper because I was so excited to finally have something that (sort of) fit me. Every time previous with baby diapers I'd use them and cum, then get completely disgusted with myself, rip them off and clean myself up. I forced myself to stay in them and wait long enough so that I could play with myself again, and haven't looked back since.

My first sposie were the old green Depends. I liked them, but then founds P & G attends at the grocery store. They became my favorites. Now I wear Molicare Supers. But I'm normally in cloth & plastic panties (like right now).

I used to use towels and plastic bags. Finally, after discovering an online fabric store, I started buying diaper flannel and making my own. I also found that they sell waterproof PUL fabric and I started making my own waterproof pants. The first time I wore a "real" diaper system, it