LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Update your Profiles PLEASE!

Repaid1

The Mod team is asking that all members please update your accounts with the "real age" field correctly entered. This is a required field and listed as so when you joined.

My age shows up just above my birthday both of whic are accurate.My "Real Age" is more expressive and correct to within a decade anyway. Is everything alright with that?

You will spook half the members out of here. Part of the "trust" is that much of this is "arm's length" with as little trackback to the real identity as feasible . The LAST entity we want involved in this is Government. The Vietnam War cured us uf trusting THAT bunch. In fact, we have an invocation for them: "God bless and keep the Government: away from the rest of us!"

it may be something we will have to tolerate or find ways to see what a person knows from the times that would make them old enough to be eligible for membership, like this. I remember this song, I was 14 in the spring and summer of 1960

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYLO1R-uCPk

Also, the fact that paper diapers and PUL/PEVA panties give me the creeps, and I find Sissy and Furry totally incomprehensible ans well as the "r u" ting being an eyesore (literally) should tell you all that

I thought your reference to a "subscription" was to some external age-verification site that would require one's real identity. Actually I am trying to figure a way to become a Baby Banker without having to read my card (debit) # anyway

One of the things that I find a bit wrong is letting non-members post. It is about having "skin in the game" and at least the courtesy of registering

I did it!? I get gold star?

*Sticks a Gold star to lannys forehead* :lol:

You can get a 'temp' credit cart that you put a small amount of funds into, then use that card to pay for things like subscriptions to this site...I wonder if DD takes paypal...I think he does, if I remember correctly.I sent funds in and didn't worry about it...

But for more 'discretion' you might try a prepaid CC and see if that works...as it doesn't have you name on it.

I didn't realize that the real age didn't update when you have a bday, kind of silly if you ask me. But anyways, also, maybe it should go back to the time that you joined. If you have been here more than so many years then you obviously aren't a minor! I have had an account here since 2005. I think I would be legit then :)

Used to take PayPal but that went away

The cridit card problem for me is reading the numbers

I didn't realize that the real age didn't update when you have a bday, kind of silly if you ask me. But anyways, also, maybe it should go back to the time that you joined. If you have been here more than so many years then you obviously aren't a minor! I have had an account here since 2005. I think I would be legit then :)

There are two "Age" fields. The "Rea Age" does not update, but the "Age" does depending on whether or not you put your birthday in. look at myprofile here

Perhaps if you made birthday a required field. "Age" would come in, and update, automatically

The law which our servers fall under require a reasonable effort be made to keep minors off the site and our current system does this (as long as we can keep up with it) ;) There's a lot of good people who are skittish about sharing too much personal info and we don't want them to feel unwelcome by having to send bux or a confirmable CC# or whatever :( If everyone will simply ensure they have a real age listed as repaid1 asked, we can do the rest and keep the site going for you :D

I always use my real age- because of the fact I don't know where I am within the whole baby world right now in my life.

Hey!! Wait just a cotton-pickin' minute here!! MY Old Fart's Bus Pass is older than YOUR Old Fart's Bus Pass!!

Here is mine's

mines.jpg