LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is my stepson a budding diaper fetishist?

I liked the article, the way the psychologist responded to the article is very appropriate and more parents dealing with said problem could defiantly benefit from the information. But I really don't like the way she referred to our group as "diaper pervs".

Just to clarify, Dan Savage is not a psychologist, he's just a sex columnist quoting one (who is a man, not a woman :P ) and the 'perv' thing is just him. He treats it as a reclaimed term. He encourages people to address him as 'hey faggot' in their letters and said he borders on getting mad when he doesn't get a buttplug for his birthday.

Yeah I was going to say that Dan Savage uses a lot of sex-negative terms in a positive fashion. When he says "perv" it's a compliment. There's one of his podcasts from awhile back where he has a caller who's an ab girl living with roommates. She's asking how she should let her roommates know about it and iirc he tells her that they have no right to know and to just buy a footlocker to put all her diapers and stuff in and just keep it locked. He tends to be a big proponent of "most of the time when you want to confess something to friends or family they don't want to know or have a right to know, and you're probably being selfing anyway".

Agree with gah about Dan Savage. He's brutally honest, treads in pervy areas (like him i reclaim the term) no one else will go, and he's funny, sometimes butt-achingly funny, especially when skewering some bigoted hypocrite.

• 4 weeks later...

I have kids, and if I find out their fetishes I plan to leave it alone. Anything more and it would be creepy as hell. Even if they know I know, I'd just pretend I didn't, and it wouldn't ever come up in future conversations.

Hmmm...once you discover the pleasure of wearing and using diapers, I don't think it will just go away. It didn't for me, anyway. Infantilism is as powerful as any drug--only much safer healthwise.

• 4 weeks later...

I think he told the guy pretty decently. It and of itself shifted very quickly for diaper fetish to be ok to stealing is wrong wrong. Thats why the boy gets to go see a therpist for stealing haha!