LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't get it...

I'm not exactly sure what that comment even means… I think it's implying that my parents were lying to me about staying out of my room and stuff? So like when they called me when I wasn't home in order to ask if they could go into my room to look for something (I was always borrowing my dad's tools for hobby projects) they were just doing that to maintain the illusion that they didn't go into my bedroom without asking?

i often wonder WHY someone would want to go to their family and say HEY ALL, I LIKE DIAPERS!. I mean, if their diaper stash is found, then obviously yeah sure come clean but otherwise I don't see the point in doing so.

Wow--I've always felt that way. Why does anyone need to know about something so personal and private? It wouldn't do any good. The exception is if you are romantically involved with someone. Other than that, your families and friends don't need to know the intimate details of being an AB/DL or any other aspect of role playing. Ask yourself this: would you want to know all the intimate details of your parents' private lives? I think not! I'd be scared to death to let my secret out simply because I know it would not be well-received or accepted since I work closely with children. It would inevitably lead to my being forced out of doing something that means a great deal to me simply because the people around me would never understand infantilism. When you contemplate telling the people closest to you about your interests, think deeply about it and ask WHY you feel a need to discuss it with them. Really think about it because anyone who does not have infantilistic tendencies will NOT understand your feelings.

I don't really see telling friends as a big deal even though I have not done it. If you're feeling down then talking to a close friend can probably help a lot. Definitely would not willingly tell my parents though.

I have told my nephew that if anything happens to me I want him and his wife to be the first ones through here so he can dispose of anything that might be dangerous or troublesome to the rest of the family. He knows about my women's wardrobe and how to handle the guns, but nothing about the diapers :rolleyes: He's discreet and trustworthy but I still expect some of my secrets to come out to some of the family anyway :whistling: but I won't be around to care, so whatever- that's his problem, not mine!

I have only ever considered telling my (extremely supportive) mother as a sort of sidenote in relation to my issues with gender identity. Being an ABDL has been a fantastic outlet for my gender expression, so I'd find it tricky to discuss the subject without bringing my ABDL side into it, even just in passing.

Privacy doesn't = dishonesty or deceit ;) It simply means that you don't want to expose something :P

Lying? It varies :huh: If it is done to benefit someone elses feelings then perhaps. If it to CYA you should learn from that so you don't get stuck in that position again :rolleyes: You can always say "I don't want to discuss it" and leave it right there. Nobody can make you do what you don't want to do so keeping silent is not lying B) Smart approaches can work too- say something like "Really, you think I'd do that? I expected more than that from you" or "You know me better than that". Neither denies anything, neither is a lie- but they will usually take your answer that way which is their fault, not yours :ph34r: Deceit is usually caused by something unintelligent happening, so the real solution is don't be stupid and then you won't have any problems :D

I'd agree with what a lot of people here have said about your parents and/ or friends don't need to know about your fetishes... But I also see how some people would want to have that feeling of acceptance from there parents/ loved ones as a way to say that it's okay for me to have a love for diapers... In my many years of have a fetishes I have only ever told 3 people and those times, where when i was talking to some of my best female friends, and my little brother. But nothing has ever been said after they found out. I have never told my parents as its non of there business what I wear under my clothes, but they have never not trusted me or snooped in my room when I live with them... But I do know they well love me know matter what because that's just the type of relationship we have... So if you want to tell your parents/love ones/ friends you need to have first accepted who you are first, and be comfort to hand what ever out come happens ... We're all adults and we can see both outcomes and know what they are!

The trouble is that it's not the easiest of "unusual interests" to hide... even if you don't wear 24/7 and don't particularly want to wear in front of non-aware family and friends, nappies and other AB/DL supplies are bulky, obvious what they are, and not the easiest thing to hide even from visitors to your house, never mind the problems those who still live with parents must have...

• Like 1

If my son told me he liked to wear diapers, I think I would say "Okay, I don't need to know more" and act like I don't even notice.