LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't get it...

I'm pretty much in agreement with you. It's of course particularly true if there's no medical need involved. I used to listen to Dan Savage's podcast quite a bit and I in general agree with a lot of his opinions on sex, relationships, etc, even some of the less popular ones. Anyway, he does field the "how do I tell my parents and/or friends about fetish X" question and his response is always pretty much the same as what you say there. Not only is there nothing wrong with keeping it a secret but telling people that don't want or need to know is a pretty selfish thing to do. I believe there's even an episode where he tells a girl with a diaper fetish this in regards to her roommates.

Lanthey, you're a hoot :lol: And I am very glad to see that you have such a wonderful relationship with your Mother :thumbsup: It would do us all well to have Mom's like that and mine is kind of like that, perhaps not as understanding but open to talking about anything and full of love for her children regardless B)

From someone who has been there, I can understand. It's so stressful having to hide it and having anxiety of getting caught and wondering when you can wear them and being stuck in diapers because someone came home unexpectedly and you have to make excuses to not lave your room, etc. So if you just tell your parents, then the stress is over and the worries and you are free to wear them whenever you want without worrying about getting caught. It took lot of stress off me after both my parents knew and they found out on their own.

My Mum know everything..... XD She knows I'm subby, I like being tied up, I like diapers..... EVERYTHING? Why? IONO.... That's just the sort of relationship we have.... I know lots about her too.... XD

Parents have a right and a need to know because you are living under THIER roof, especially if you are a minor and therefore their repsonsibility. However, that should be done in the context of a doctro's work so that it stays a family matter and handled rationally and fairly. Failing that, you are kind of on your own (been there done that so I know what it is like). Unless you are me, and skilled at deciption, your parents will likely find out anyway: I still have dreams about that; like last night

Parents have a right and a need to know because you are living under THIER roof, especially if you are a minor and therefore their repsonsibility. However, that should be done in the context of a doctro's work so that it stays a family matter and handled rationally and fairly. Failing that, you are kind of on your own (been there done that so I know what it is like). Unless you are me, and skilled at deciption, your parents will likely find out anyway: I still have dreams about that; like last night

No they don't.

To Lantey: Read lilme's first sentence and to lime:"back in the day"? take a look at my age

Then too, there are different things that a dilligent parent looks for today; begins with "D" and ends with "S". These can have legal implications and kids doing drugs are kids dealing with drug dealers and you don'[t want that at your door

Hiding things was not as easy as you think, since the house was often cleanede while you were away

Lanthey: Even taking out the minor issue. People think they have the right to control what happens on their property and that might affect their reputation, espicially if the "kid" is not paying rent. If the "kid" tries to assert his adulthood then the parent comes back with "Well then get your own freaking house or aparthement then you can do as you want"

I never understood the need to tell your parents either. I have a close relationship with my mom (my dad is deceased). I call and talk to her about everything that is her business. Sex and Diapers, well, none of her business. I certainly wouldn't want to know about her kinks as well. There are boundaries for a reason.

I think that the people who want to tell their parents are probably looking for that attention or closenss they didn't have growing up. Maybe they are trying to find a way to connect to their parents.

I think telling your parents is a mistake, but that's just my opinion. You and only you know what kind of relationship you have with your parents. But I think that you need to sit down and be honest with yourself and ask, "Why do I want my parents to know?" "What good could come from this?" "What bad could come from this?" Hopefully you'll realize that you should keep it to yourself!

Well for one thing, not having to sneak aroud is a load off your mind

I feel wearing nappies/ diapers is a very personal thing whether one wears for need or for the love of it. Whether one is an Adult Mummy/ DL/ an adult baby, bedwetter, baby slave or a sissygirl, all are personal & sacred to oneself & need to be nurtured & continually cared for. It's too easy for others to come along & disrespect & taint this loving & peaceful sanctuary you have created on the inside of you on your personal journey of self discovery, in coming to accept yourself. You protect sacred places. Understand, if you wish to share this part of yourself openly with others that not everyone will treat you fairly and as an equal because of your courageous, open honesty. We don't live in a perfect world. All people are individuals who have unique, perspectives/ views on things, whether right or wrong. Be wise & vigilant when sharing this priceless part of yourself. It needs

• Like 3

To Lantey: Read lilme's first sentence and to lime:"back in the day"? take a look at my age

Then too, there are different things that a dilligent parent looks for today; begins with "D" and ends with "S". These can have legal implications and kids doing drugs are kids dealing with drug dealers and you don'[t want that at your door

Hiding things was not as easy as you think, since the house was often cleanede while you were away

Lanthey: Even taking out the minor issue. People think they have the right to control what happens on their property and that might affect their reputation, espicially if the "kid" is not paying rent. If the "kid" tries to assert his adulthood then the parent comes back with "Well then get your own freaking house or aparthement then you can do as you want"

That is very true. My parents never violated my privacy through my entire life. On a few rare occasions they did it by accident like opening a letter to me before realizing it was for me and the apologizing afterward. I never gave my parents any reason not to trust me. I never put myself in danger by doing stupid shit and I always told them all they needed to know to know I was safe.

Nothing like being omniscient at age 15

Watch out when you turn 33; the Sanhedrin is just waiting to manipulate the Romans into crucifying you