LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Voice Chat?

DailyDi

Planning on getting a voice chat server (Ventrillo) for our World of Warcraft guild. Before I commit to a package, I wanted to gauge the interest in our non-gamer members having access to the voice server for diaper chat?

Back in the day of yahoo abdl rooms they had voice chat. Some peope used it some didn't. You also had the option to turn it off so you couldn't hear anyone on chat. It definitely would be a quick way to find out if the baby girls are really girls or the creepers lol

Terrible idea! The mere fact that typing is slower than speaking....helps people to filter their own thoughts and statements before making them.....and regarding people NOT being able to "self-filter" in a text format, I imagine it would only get worse with voice abilities. If improvements are gonna happen, I'd (respectfully) suggest multilple rooms...color-coded text was fun, too....We'll forgoe the sound effects...lol...Sent sound: Burp 2

Back in the day of yahoo abdl rooms they had voice chat. Some peope used it some didn't. You also had the option to turn it off so you couldn't hear anyone on chat. It definitely would be a quick way to find out if the baby girls are really girls or the creepers lol

• Like 1

Yes to chat capability!! please.. but kinda hide it away and keep the main mode of people chatting to be typing. The voice chat shouldn't disrupt operations of the main chat room, maybe served as option for a private thing.

I don't have the hardware for this (and I'm not interested) but I'll add this ;) I used to participate regularly on a yahoo mixed chat where voice and text coincided. Those of us typing (even those who typed rapidly) were always lost in the crowd and behind in the the conversation. In that case it was business-related so everyone made an effort to keep up with everyone because we had to.

I don't go in chat much but I'd probably avoid any chat with voice because I don't like my own voice much. I'm sure it would be great for someone that types badly or can't spell though.