LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urologist app wearing diapers advise

I have my Urologist app to check my prostate, normally i wear diapers to work just in case because my blader is full every two hours and i dont want get an accident, can i go to Urologyst wearing protection?

You can, the better question is should you ;)

Seriously though if you have urge incontinence issues you should probably discuss it with you urologist. If you have no documented history as and your urologist is remotely competent the wearing diapers will lead to questions so they can build your case history. Only you can decide if you want to have that conversation.

Whether to wear or not is a personal decision ;) But if you really need them and don't wear them, then that opens you to a potentially bigger problem which I wouldn't want to have happen :rolleyes: I haven't seen my med team since I started wearing 24/7 since I haven't really needed to. When that need arises I will wear my pull-ups, same as I do at work, because I need them and I know the cause of my leakage problem which is beyond their ability to treat :( It is not a problem for me and I will not allow it to be a problem for them because of that. I have a great GP so I know it will not be anything that he's concerned about save that I am not being harmed by my choice to wear- which I am not.

The doctors are there to help, and I think they would appreciate knowing the whole story, including your fear of regular daytime accidents.

Rustypins, I have to disagree. As long as diaper3 is honest about why he's wearing them then his urologist will likely stay professional about them too. Don't forget doctors have to abide by the patient-doctor confidentially, and the most his doctor can do is ask a few questions and maybe make a recommendation or two.

UPDATE!!, Ok first, thanks for all your advise, i went wearing my tena super stretch, she ask me everithing about my urgent incontinence, she ask me why i wear diapers and i answer her " just in case because i feel sometimes that my blader will explode, she was ok with that, the diagnostic was that i have urgency urination, urge incontinence and nocturia, my prostate was a little enlarged and everithing will be ok. Again thanks for your advise.