LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your least favorite thing about wearing diapers?

tape tabs popping off, when that happens I have to add tape, I use 3M brand transpore, it holds good I just make sure I use enough to go from the place on the wing behind the tape past where the tape on the front goes. I sleep in diapers for an occasional bed wetting, and the big thing that annoys me is the waste involved because I might have an accident 1-3 times in a 3 or 4 month run, that is one bag of depends diapers for me, if im gonna have a bed wetting issue im fine with that, if I wouldn't have any that would be ok too, I just wish the need for my diapers were more justified, if my bedwetting is going to be a problem then I would want it to be more consistant instead of spuratic so I know when a problem will happen instead of all the wasted diapers.

I don't think I have a least favorite thing. I don't wear enough to worry about rashes and such. Leaks, while a bummer, don't bother me enough to say so (they happen). So... *shrugs*

tape tabs popping off, when that happens I have to add tape, I use 3M brand transpore, it holds good I just make sure I use enough to go from the place on the wing behind the tape past where the tape on the front goes. I sleep in diapers for an occasional bed wetting, and the big thing that annoys me is the waste involved because I might have an accident 1-3 times in a 3 or 4 month run, that is one bag of depends diapers for me, if im gonna have a bed wetting issue im fine with that, if I wouldn't have any that would be ok too, I just wish the need for my diapers were more justified, if my bedwetting is going to be a problem then I would want it to be more consistant instead of spuratic so I know when a problem will happen instead of all the wasted diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

clumping, fuckin cloth backing and most of the things that come with having a cloth backed diaper on, tapes that dont do their job, the high price of quality diapers, storing and hiding my stash.

• 4 weeks later...

Least favorite thing about wearing diapers is that once you use it, you have to change or risk someone smelling the odor. :-(

And having no one there to play big/little sister and/or acting mommy. You know, the big sis who changes your diaper in place of a mommy. Or she plays Lil sis so you can spank her and change her diaper while mommy is away. ;-)

• 1 month later...