LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Rehabilitation

It was the final big track meet of the season. I was the number one polevaulter on my college team. If I had a good meet, I would advance to the NCAA's.

The weather was stormy that day and there were thunderstorms in the area. Because it was so important, the officials were reluctant to delay it. I had the second best vault so far but needed to clear a personal best to win. My successful vault would not only get me to the nationals but would also gain me an invitation to the Olympic tryouts.

I was concentrating on my footwork as I approached the pit. I had made a good plant and was in the air as a strong wind gust pushed me sideways. I saw I would miss the pit and cried out "SHIT". Next I knew, I felt great pain before mercifully passing out.

My next conscious moment found me in a hospital bed hooked up to all sorts of medical gadgets. My arms were unable to move. I saw the call button next to my head, but had no way to press it. I made some kind of noise (cannot remember what I said, I was very woozy). A pretty nurse entered and checked my vitals. She assured me that the surgeon would be in soon to explain things.

Soon a distinguished-looking man in a white coat entered and introduced himself as Dr. Lewis. "Jimmy, as you would expect, your fall caused a great deal of trauma. You landed on concrete and both of your shoulders had severe damage. We have inserted pins to hold them together as we are hopeful that shoulder replacements will not be necessary. But time will tell. Both shoulders are immobilized at present. You are on some pretty heavy painkillers for now, we will reduce them over the next week and hopefully you can go home them. But you will need help as both will be in casts for at least 10 weeks. Do you have someone to help you?"

I thought for a moment. I had just broken up with my girlfriend Denise. She was upgrading her LPN to a bachelors in nursing. As an RN, she would have more offers and better pay. She still had three semesters to go and I was graduating soon and moving away. Not to mention the fact that as a prospective Olympian, I was looking forward to some hot action as women gravitated to elite athletes. Of course, I had not shared that last reason with Denise, but she intuited that there was another reason I wanted to break up.

"No" I told the Doc. I explained my situation and he seemed sympathetic. He indicated that there were some solutions and left the room.

The pretty nurse returned. Her name was Angela and she assured me that I would be well taken care of on her floor. She explained that I had IV's to keep me hydrated and fed. Now that I was awake, she could remove the feeding line. She did so and later fed me some soup and water. She was helpful and upbeat and said she would be back soon. I was left with the TV on but unable to operate the remote. That left me plenty of time to feel sorry for myself. I had looked forward to vaulting in Europe that summer. I had heard from others how hot the ladies were there and how Track & Field was more popular therethan in the USA. I was getting more and more depressed.

Angela came to prepare me for the night. She gave me an injection in my thigh as my arms were casted. I got a sip of water and the lights were turned down. Whatever was in the shot put me to sleep.

I woke to Denise by my bed. I was shocked to see her. She explained that her instructor had talked to Dr.Lewis. Since she was due for a rotation in rehab, it was arranged for her to take care of me. She accompanied this information with what I thought of as a "shit-eating grin". "SO you thought you could get rid of little old me. By the time we are finished, you will be dependent on me for your smallest needs. Since your roommates are graduating, I will be moving into your apartment to care for you. Won't that be fun?"

I wanted to say no fucking way, but she stuck a thermometer in my mouth as nurses do. Next she fed me a light breakfast and some water. They were going to remove the IV's later as my medication could be taken orally. She held up a mirror and I saw that I was encased in plaster from the level of my lower ribs, over my shoulders, and below my elbows. "So you stay out of trouble" she said. I was not looking forward to being under her care for the next several months. "I will be graded on my work, so you will definitely be doing as I say. Not that you will have a choice." She snickered at the last. She injected something in my IV and I was out like a light.

I woke again in what seemed to be early evening. Nurse Angela entered and asked "How are we doing?"

"You may be doing OK, but my ex-girlfriend will be in charge of me when I leave here. Is there something we can do to change this?"

She dropped her professional attitude and replied "actually, no. Denise has worked on this ward and she deserves better than you have treated her. She loves you and you broke her heart. She was expecting a marriage proposal and you acted like a real shithead. So you deserve everything that happens. Asshole."

On Friday I was deemed healthy enough to leave the hospital. Denise was there to take me home with her. Angela and Denise did various things including pulling what seemed like a garden hose from my penis. "There, no more catheter. We will put you in some protection as there are sometimes leakages after the cath. Any longer and the threat of infection gets too high." Angela bent down and kissed me goodbye.

Denise helped me to a wheelchair. I was dressed in sweatpants for the trip but no shirt. She wheeled me to an ambulance for the ride home. She sat in the back with me and said "I am going to have so much fun. If you behave, you will enjoy our time together. If you resist, you will regret it."

I felt urine leaking out of me as I sat in the wheelchair. I started weeping. What could be worse than being taken care of by the spurned woman with revenge on her mind. At least she would be there to help me to the toilet.

Let me take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Jim and I am 5'10" and 175 pounds. That is a little small for a vaulter but my training has enabled me to compete at a high level. I have always been an independent person, taking care of myself. Needless to say, the thought of being nursed by my former girlfriend with an attitude is scary. Denise, my ex-sweetie and current nurse is about my height and is in excellent shape as she works out regularly. In fact, that is how we got together as we both lifted at the same gym on campus. I am 24 and just graduating. She is 27 as she worked for several years before returning to school to upgrade her degree. She has long dark brown hair. I used to love running my hands through her hair when we dated.

Upon arriving at my place, Denise wheeled me to the elevator and we ascended to my floor. She had my keys and opened the door. The first thing I noticed was the hospital bed set up in the living room facing the TV. Apparently this was for me. She explained that the promoters of the track meet had excellent insurance and had rented the bed for me. They also had hired her to be my caretaker (actually she used the term "keeper") which worried me.

MY first request to her was to help me visit the toilet as I was slowly leaking into what she called my "protection". She grinned at me and shook her head. "Not even close, buddy boy. You are dripping due to the catheter and we will keep you in these incontinence garments for now. But I can check and see if you need a fresh one." She pulled my pants down and reached in my new underwear. "Nope, you can wait a while. Sit here and listen to me. You were going to leave without me. As a typical male, you failed to appreciate me as a lover should. Nevertheless, I was in love with you even as you were usually wrapped up in your selfish desires. By the time we are done, you will be begging me for attention as I will be your mistress for the next few months. I have better things to do than take you to the toilet all the time so we have ordered appropriate underwear for you. I will make certain your rehab goes well. I am thinking of specializing in this type of care so it will help my career. To quote from an old movie 'I can be a real nice girl, or I can be a real sumbitch. It's up to you.' Now we will get started."

She led me to the bathroom and the shower stall. She released the tapes from the hated garment and ordered me to stand still. Next she produced a can of shaving foam and a new razor. "Don't move or you could be sorry." The thought of her with a sharp object as I was helpless terrified me. "If you promise to be a good boy, I will leave your balls intact. How say you?" I begged her to leave me intact. She laughed and said "I really wouldn't hurt my favorite pair of balls and a dick that now belongs to me. So don't move. this will make your diaper changes easier." Did she say diapers? Somehow "protection" and "incontinence garments" had become "diapers". I said nothing as she had started to shave my legs. Soon she rinsed me off with the hand-held shower nozzle.

Next, I was led to another new piece of furniture. She called it a "changing table" and ordered me to lay down on it. My casted upper body had, I discovered, one particularly clumsy side effect. When I was on my back, I was almost like a turtle on it's shell. It was hard to turnover, let alone stand. I was becoming more concerned. Denise rubbed lotion on my genital area, placing emphasis on my cock which stood at attention. "How cute! He is happy to see me. If his owner is a good boy, he may get rewarded." She had stopped leaving me with a raging erection and no way to pleasure myself. This, I was beginning to realize, was another thing I would be unable to do for myself.

She unfolded a paper-looking thing which she fitted around my waist and taped shut. "If or I should say when you need to pee, this is what you will be using for now. I will keep you changed. If you resist, we will have to catheterize you again. There are larger sizes which will hurt more going in or coming out. You don't want another, do you?" I emphatically shook my head "no". I had screamed at the last withdrawal and had no desire to ever repeat that experience. I understood now why she had shaved my genital area, but why had she also shaved my legs?

I was stood up with her assistance and she fitted a clear pair of plastic pants over the diaper. "We use clear to see when the wetness indicators say you need a change. Now I think it is time for a nap."

She led me to the hospital bed and directed me to lay on my back. She adjusted the bed to a reclining position and turned on the TV. I was still able to move my fingers, so she placed the remote by my hand. Next my ankles were secure to each side of the bed rails "to keep you from rolling out of bed". I was given some medications with a tall glass of water, and soon fell asleep.

One of the meds must have been a sedative as I slept for several hours. My need to pee woke me and I called to Denise for some help. She came and looked down at me. "You silly man, that is why you are diapered. You might as well get used to them. I will tell the Doctor that it is left over from your cath." She proceeded to turn on the water tap in the kitchen. This caused my overtaxed bladder to admit defeat as it released into my "diaper". Denise rewarded me with a kiss to the cheek and a "good boy". I wept and she dried my tears. She accidentally-on-purpose let her blouse fall open at the top giving me a view of her sexy breasts in a lacy white bra. "Like what you see? Well, you could have had them any time, but now you will have to earn the privilege."

She fixed a simple supper of sandwiches and fed me bite-sized pieces. I was also given several glasses a funny-tasting liquid through a straw. She had to hold the glass for me. I was feeling more and more helpless.

It was decreed that I needed my sleep. My diaper was changed as she wiped me and applied a thick coat of cream. She brushed my teeth for me and gave me some meds. When I asked what they were, I was told to mind my own business, she was the expert. She put me back in the hospital bed and secured my ankles and upper body to the frame "for safety". I got a kiss on the lips and an admonition to stay out of trouble. This last was said with a giggle, as I was going no place on my own.

Soon I slept but my dreams were troubled. Denise dominated my dream, sometimes she was dressed in nurse's whites as an angel of mercy, sometimes she was dressed in leather with a whip in her hand. As one scary moment woke me, I felt my overfull bladder release into my diaper. This caused me to start crying. Denise heard me and checked my diaper. I was informed there was room for another wetting. But I did get a "good boy" and another kiss.

"So you are horny, my pet. Let's see how large we can get that little thing of yours." She helped me to my feet and returned me to the hospital bed. Not only did she tie my ankles to the rail as before, she also fastened a belt around my waist "to keep me safe". I was left helpless as she left the room. The TV remote was out of my reach, so I had no option but to sit and be bored until her return.

About 30 minutes later she returned. My nurse had donned a tight white nurse's uniform which was about two sizes too small for her. It was skirted and she wore the traditional white stockings which were about 35 years out of style. The white high heels were also non-standard. Next she undid my diaper and pants but left me sitting on the diaper. "Now we will see if you need to climax or pee more."

She played a sexy dance number on the stereo. She rand her hands over my body, causing my dick to get hard. I pleaded with her to get me off as my arms were useless. "You will earn the right, and if I am pleased you may come. Or perhaps I just may let you suffer for how you treated me."

I had never seen a woman perform a strip tease from a nurse's uniform before, but Denise showed her cruel streak. "How would you like a lap dance, big spender? Oh, sorry, can't do it while you are in bed. But your eyes still work." She proceeded to pull down the zipper at the front of her uniform, revealing the nicely shaped tits I so adored in a lacy white bra. She shook them in front of my face. "You know the rules here. You can look but not touch". That was barely said with a straight face. It was apparent she was enjoying herself at the expense of my helpless situation. Next she unzipped to the hem of the white uniform. She dropped it revealing white pantyhose covered by a light control brief. The stockings were shiny and she rubbed my leg with her hose covered feet. I wondered if this was the biggest erection I had ever had, at least it was the largest with which I was helpless to enjoy. "I am wearing these hose and briefs because my goodies are off limits to your cock until you give me a long term commitment and I am certain you mean it. But some eye candy is in store for you. We wouldn't want you to forget what you once lusted for."

Denise proceeded to dance around and tease me. She made a production about removing her sexy bra. She draped it over my head, with the cups loosely over my ears. This enabled her to present her mammaries for me to suck on. I had always loved her tits and I gladly did so, occasionally begging her for relief. She sneered at me. Next she lowered her brief slowly, my eyes were glued to her body as she stared into my eyes. The brief was placed over my nose and mouth as I inhaled the scent of her arousal. She occasionally rubbed my dick, but stopped short of my climax every time. She removed her heels one at a time and let me smell them. Her pantyhose were rolled down. It was impossible to take my eyes from her body. She forced me to open my mouth and put the hose into it. I tasted the wetness of her arousal as I sucked on them.

I was begging her almost constantly for release but my bladder was also feeling quite full. Since men cannot pee with a hard-on, I need to get soft to relieve myself. But her teasing made it harder than I ever remembered. Soon it happened, my bladder released on its own accord, my erection deflating. The diaper beneath me contained the flow as I cried in frustration. Denise removed the hose from my mouth and kissed me hard. She rubbed me in the right place and I came in the diaper in what seemed like quarts. I was wiped clean and another set of diapers was taped on with plastic pants.

Denise stood back and folded her arms and smiled. "you have just experienced Rule #1. I have complete control over you for the next few months. That includes your comfort and pleasure. So, you had better behave, although I will see to it you will have little choice in the matter." I was getting more scared of the evil woman.