LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed! How Do You Relax?

Hi Everyone!,

I have to agree with daclosetdl. In that; a punching bag is a great stress reliever for me! I have a punching bag that has a 200 pound base when filled up with water, which is in my apartment. I don't recall what upset me that night, but I closed all the windows turned up my music and let the curse words fly along with the punches. When I was finished I felt a whole lot better! :boxing:

• 3 weeks later...

I strip down to nothing but a big fresh fluffy diaper and lay in my bed with a bottle of warm milk...Then I slowly drink from my bottle and refill it if needed until I feel the wetness in my diaper. Then I just roll around and feel the damp diaper on my skin and mush it against my legs and bottom. Usually I stay there till I fall asleep and when I wake up I feel soooooo good. In fact I'm going to go do it now..

Fluffy

Stressed!

Do you ever have a week where everything you touch seems to crumble?

I have just had one.

My perfect office assistant left last week to go abroad to work. She has been replaced by a woman who talks constantly without pausing to draw breath. Her incessant ranting and cackle is driving me up the wall. The computer crashed and I lost some of my work. Then, to top it all, the VAT inspectors have announced that they are coming for a 2-day visit. I have a mountain of work to do in preparation and I can't concentrate with her constant rattle.

I have felt like either jumping from the balcony or giving myself an all over massage with a cheese grater - just by way of a distraction.

But now it is Friday night, I'm home and all is calm.

The reason I am calm is because I have had a nice long shower, been smothered in lovely baby powder and a nappy applied. Sucking on my dummy, I am totally at peace and all the cares of the week have paled into insignificance.

For me this is therapy at it's absolute best. It should be available on the National Health!

What does it take for you to get rid of all your stress and be totally relaxed?

I'd love to hear what works for you.

Frilly

:biker_h4h:

depends on the reason for the stress one answer may be to put fresh diaper on grab my set of leathers and go for a bike ride on one of the back roads around here.

another answer is just to pack things in the 5th wheel and load the rail or big quad and go to coast to ride for a few days or go to a place called browns camp and ride trails for the weekend on the quad

When I'm extremely stressed, I like to start my night by taking a long, hot bath. Afterwords, I get into some thick cloth diapers, grab my pacifier, and fill my bottle up with soda and I'm set for the night. I like watching some cartoons to lighten my mood further while drinking my bottle and then falling asleep with my pacifier and my stuffed puppy. It's really a great way to relax.... however diapers doesn't keep me from getting stressed when I wear them to work....I tend to forget I'm even wearing when I get angry or stressed, at least for a little while, anyways.

.... however diapers doesn't keep me from getting stressed when I wear them to work....I tend to forget I'm even wearing when I get angry or stressed, at least for a little while, anyways.

I know what you mean. I was in Union Station in LA, having arrived on a nice overnite train from Albuquerque. I was going to change to a train that would take me up to Portland OR. The train was canceled due to a derailment. I was stuck in the station, knowing I'd have to find my way to the airport ($50 taxi) and fly up to Portland. I needed to get my baggage back which was ticketed to Portland and would probably end up going with the train as far as Sacramento. The Station is not airconditioned. It was like 90. I was sent back and forth to three places to locate my baggage while carrying heavy carryons. I am dripping with sweat. Finally...

:badmood:

when the baggage clerk said I should look in lost and found. I yelled, "That's just plain bullshit!!!"

A little girl nearby stared at me. I was wearing shortalls (very wet diaper under), baby print shirt, and a cap with Winnie the Pooh on it.

Unfortunately, the diapers didn't help that day. :blush::blush::blush:

• 3 months later...

I love to come home after work and Hug my teddy bear!

I also have a cat named Tinker. She is so silly.

I am also a reseller for a company called warm whiskers.

see my site www.athomecomforts.net.

I have neck wraps I heat in the microwave, feels so nice.

Comfort food, instant tea, hot tea, coffee, diapers, footed PJs etc.

So many things I do formyself to relax and regroup. My job drives me crazy some times

and have to destress often.

Also go to a chiropractor once a month. Helps keep the body working efficiently.

Take care of yourself.

Hugs

Chip

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i find a nice hot shower loosens the tension. You know getting all squeeky clean. If i'm able to diaper I do but what really tends to take my mind off things is watching some movies or playing video games. YOu end up concentrating on what you are watching / doing instead of what is stressing your mind. So i find that calming.

Cwick out.

Yes, a nappy and a paci is nice tools for relaxation! And so is a dozen bottles of beer, and/or a big, fat joint! Haven`t tried the combination though, being completely stoned, benappied and sucking on a paci. That must be paradise I should think. :)

Well, it can be - but a joint? Why not a bong instead?-Smoke is less harsh, and water filters out not all, but a lot of the cancer causing chemicals. And above all - yes this works great and quick, but don't make it too much of a habit. (MAYBE 2-4 times a year for me)

And watch how loud your music is at the time would you.... Last time I did that was in a house I own in PA - it's vacant at the moment because it needs lots of work, went there to make some repairs, that got me all stressed (think I spent more time going back and fourth to the local Home Depot than actually working that day), well, didn't realize tie time, or how loud the radio was, and ended up answering the door to the police in a onesie (the way they were knocking I was sure they didn't want to wait for me to change my cloth) - first thing was I had to prove it was my house (that was easy since every time I go there I have a copy of the deed with me) - well they don't see me around much, and they are aware of the fact that no one actually lives there. No big deal just turn down the volume, but they wouldn't have come out in the first place if I was a little more careful with the volume.

If I can get over to my Mom's having the cat sitting in my lap in front of the fire while she gets petted is a wonderful relaxant for me.

If I can't, then I need to do something else.

Nothing is nicer than punching .45 calibre holes EXACTLY where you want them (usually envisioned with somone specials head as the target) at a range of 25 yards. Requires skill, determination, concentration, and hearing protectors. :)

After I holster the pistol, I'm usually in a LOT better mood.

Gary

I used to find cigarettes relaxing. Now I have to say that skydiving has taken it's place and is an awesome stress reliever!

-dw

Skydiving....Well obviously it works for you, I just know that would make me even more stressed because IF anything went wrong.. Also just can't see the point in jumping out of a perfectly good airplane - it's one thing if there is something wrong with it to the point it is going to crash regardless of what anyone dose, but short of that.....

(For just mild stress I'll take my chances with the cigarettes, sometimes a cigar)

I used to get drunk, or drink till I forgot what was going on.... But then I started focusing on the stress, and then I started getting angry.... Then I was an agry drunk... Thats no fun. I like to make a fire and sit and watch the flames burn. Wearing a diaper is also good too. When I put one on I seem to get high off of the powder and everything melts away. Getting diapered and cuddling with my wife seems to do it for me. :)

~DiaperedBrian

Skydiving....Well obviously it works for you, I just know that would make me even more stressed because IF anything went wrong.. Also just can't see the point in jumping out of a perfectly good airplane - it's one thing if there is something wrong with it to the point it is going to crash regardless of what anyone dose, but short of that.....

(For just mild stress I'll take my chances with the cigarettes, sometimes a cigar)

the sky diving yes you can die but the feeling is so great the feeling of the airs as it rush around you the feeling of just floating you move your body and you move around the sky just like a bird

and really sky diving is pretty same now days