LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

goals or desires

Like you, I always considered myself a DL and it was only the love I've found with my beautiful partner that has moved me towards the AB side of things.

The closeness we share brings out the 'baby' in me.

Currently my g/f will help put me in a nappy and plastic pants for over night use and change me when I ask. But due to having young children in the house it does nt happen very often.

I handed the power of my padding up to my O/H, so I only get to wear when she suggests. My desire would be for her to get me to wear much more often, for her to enjoy putting me in a nappy rather than doing it for my jollies. It would be nice to be checked for wetness without being asked also.

Guest Diaperdragon

Try diapers from around the world. So far I own diapers from, China, UK, Australia, Germany, Sweden, Canadian and next is France,

Considering the subtle difference between the two, my desire would be to find a girl who likes all different kinds of games (gamer), loves being diapered and loves to diaper, who could watch movies all day on a Saturday, and still enjoys being in the outdoors. My goal is much more simpler: find a nice girl who doesn't mind

While I was in the military, I was always setting, evaluating and working toward many goals - finishing college, working on the next promotion, streamlining my job, and helping my subordinates set and achieve their goals.

My goal is to have all my finances in order and up to date so that I can move out on my own into a lil apartment all alone within a year. My desire, is to finally have a girl of my own to live with me and help fill my tiny apartment with joy and happiness.

1: Relinquish nighttime control

2: Change more often in public and get over hang ups about public wetting (getting there...)

3: "Come out" to at least 1-2 people IRL

4: Find an accepting, lifelong partner that will not judge me for being me or force me to change. Unless I'm wet.

I would like to live in the middle of the woods or by a lot of farm land with not a lot of population so I could be totally free to walk around in a diaper anywhere and anytime. I must say though last night I walked around my complex with a diaper on under clothes and half way around I was able to fill my diaper.... And wow did it feel good to feel so free, but I did talk a buzz from a couple of drinks to help me get the courage and not care if someone walk by and notice me. On the other hand i would like for a hot girl walking by and noticed and giggled as she walked by .

ab/dl wise, I am currently working on wetting the bed. As someone who wet every night until I was about 17. I'm firmly aware of what that means more than most, and I'm more than ok with it. Mostly I'm tired of waking up with a painfully full bladder (I generally don't wake up to go until my alarm goes off), but also there's the ab/dl charm of it.