LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Got Caught?

Last year I had a coworker make this comment to me near the end of the day "kinda smells like a dirty baby back here" I played dumb said I didn't notice it and laughed to myself when he left. Lol if he only knew I had used a scented pampers as a stuffer that day and it was me in need of a change :)

Last year I had a coworker make this comment to me near the end of the day "kinda smells like a dirty baby back here" I played dumb said I didn't notice it and laughed to myself when he left. Lol if he only knew I had used a scented pampers as a stuffer that day and it was me in need of a change :)

One of my house mates saw my velcro print nappy in the dryer and said who's nappy is this fortunately it was just me and him around and i said it was mine and must have gone all shades of red, any way i grab it took up to my room with the rest of my wash, he hasn't mentioned anything since.

So its sort of an open secret round the house, i don't flaunt it no one asks so no biggy really.

Maly.

Foster brother caught me putting on a small cloth diaper on when I was a teenager and told the parents and the told my thearapist and they wanted to know why and I wouldnt tell them cause they wouldnt understand and ABDL term wasnt known in Montana in the 90s they thought I was a freak.

When i first started wearing i was very self concise about it.I'd get dressed and ask my wife if you could tell I was wearing.Now I dont even even care.I've been caught a couple times .At first it was embarrassing but I do have a legitimate medical reason.Makes it a lot easier to explain.

For the fourth time inn 3 years, NO. This could almost be a "standing head"; newspaper slang for a headline that could be used over and over, like "Singing Star Found Dead of Painkiller Overdose; Was Turning Life Round in Rehab". This one was good for the last 35 years and will probably be good for the next 35 years

New poster, old questions, meets old posters same old questions.

Exercise the 'ok I'll skip this question' function...k-thx.

I've been caught. I was 28 years old and one day my phone didn't work I was away for the day and mom got worried that something was wrong, because it was the middle of the afternoon and my car was still there. She ended up using her key to my place and took a look inside. Unfortunately I had my Molicares and some babyish stuff flying around in plain sight and of course she saw it and asked me about it(with a smile)

I told her the truth that I was into kink and been into pretending to be a baby for a very very long time. Happens she saw a daytime show about diaper kinks and how common it is....so she was happy that it made me happy. I asked that it be between her and I and she has kept her word. After that moment I went for a few weeks with no diapers or anything about them...I was absolutely embarrassed that my mom knew and it turned me off for a while. ewww.

We haven't said anything about it again .

• 3 weeks later...

I was visiting my parents for week or so, I was 17 at the time. I guess I'd become incautious living on my own. One morning I had gotten up headed for the shower and put my wet diaper under the bed along with diaper pins. Fully thinking I would wash them later when I was alone. I must have forgotten about them because when I went into the bedroom that night there were my diapers neatly washed and folded on the bed and yellow duckies diaper pins sitting on top. I was mortified the outer diaper was an old receiving blanket with baby print (bottles/rattles ect.). My mother never said a word, but it was a clear message she knows.

I got caught recently.My tape had come undone in walmart.So off to the restroom i went to fix it.Lucky me it was empty so i wasnt to cautious about the noise of the tapes releasing.The noise of them in the restroom was realy loud.I heard someone enter did think anything about it.Finshed up and open the stall door .At the sink was a friend of mine .He asked what i was doing to make that much noise.Lol I looked at him .He knew about my accdient 5yrs ago and had even visted me in the hosptial .He's seen me in a wheel chair before i could regain use of my legs.So i smiled .Replied i was fixing my diaper.Diaper!! He replied.Yes diaper i have had to wear 24/7 since i got hurt.He hung his head oh sorry .Then he said i bet that sucks .I simply looked at him yes it kinda dose but rember when i couldnt walk.He said yes .I said well i can walk but still cant control everything but its cool.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Got caught by step mom as a teenager. I always wondered if she would've just babied me, would I be here today.

I've had my diaper stashes discovered before, probably 2-3 times during my childhood. Each time the person who found them would ask if anything wrong and I said no. I wasn't having any continence issues so there wasn't any issue for me. Also I was expecting them to find them at some point, so I didn't really have issue with it. They respected my decision and left it at that. I've never been 'caught' wearing diapers though, but people seeing my diapers isn't really being caught in my opinion.

Have come VERY close a couple of times.

To be honest, I think my mom knows- and wont say anything to me about it, which is perfectly fine by me!

If she WERE to ask me about it, I would simply tell her to think long and hard about if she TRULY wants to hear the answer...

• 4 weeks later...

I was visiting my parents for week or so, I was 17 at the time. I guess I'd become incautious living on my own. One morning I had gotten up headed for the shower and put my wet diaper under the bed along with diaper pins. Fully thinking I would wash them later when I was alone. I must have forgotten about them because when I went into the bedroom that night there were my diapers neatly washed and folded on the bed and yellow duckies diaper pins sitting on top. I was mortified the outer diaper was an old receiving blanket with baby print (bottles/rattles ect.). My mother never said a word, but it was a clear message she knows.

• 1 month later...

I've had numerous times where I think I may have been caught. Basically I was exposed (diaper showing in some way shape or form), and people were around. But until today, I wasn't certain anyone had seen anything.

So yeah, then today happened.

Last night, it was really nice out, so I had my bedroom windows open. I also tend to sleep on top of the sheets, in naught but a diaper. Well, my pool guy decided to show up a lot earlier than he usually does, while I was still asleep. So I woke up, and there he was outside tending to the pool. While when I saw him, his back was to me right outside the window, he would have to have been blind to not see me.

I've been caught a few times once by a friend when i was changing my diaper he walked in on me, once by my landlords cousin I thought she had gone back home and i walked into the backyard to smoke and there she was oops i had on a diaper and t shirt. I did apoligise to her she was cool about it she works in a nursing home. and once when shopping i bent over to get something and my shirt rode up exposing about 2 inches of my diaper and there was a lady right behind me and the shirt stayed up i didn't realize it till a few minutes later I wear 24/7 so i'm sure it will happen again.