LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Got Caught?

So, I was just wondering if any of you guys ever gotten caught wearing diapers, You're by a family member, or a friend, or someone you We're not expecting to find out? How did you handle the situation, And when you look back do you think you might've handled it differently now? This hasn't happened to me, but I think it's always something good to think about and get ideas and feedback from others.

Good topic .I don't have to worry about getting caught wearing diapers .My family already knows I'm a pants and bed wetter . When I was dating my girlfriend noticed the bulk in my pants and she guessed I was wearing diapers .She understood so no big deal .That was years ago .

• Like 1

For the fourth time inn 3 years, NO. This could almost be a "standing head"; newspaper slang for a headline that could be used over and over, like "Singing Star Found Dead of Painkiller Overdose; Was Turning Life Round in Rehab". This one was good for the last 35 years and will probably be good for the next 35 years

I have been caught numerous times by people I know. I don't care anymore if my parents still catch me because they already know I wear them. But I used to get embarrassed every time they would catch me and I would always hide or not say anything. One time mom made me let her in the bathroom because she had to go and it was the only bathroom in the house and she saw me in my diaper I had just put on. I don't try and hide it from them anymore. I treat my diapers like normal instead of something trying to keep hidden and sneak around when I wash them or take the trash out. It's still awkward to talk about it with them so I still don't that much.

For the fourth time inn 3 years, NO. This could almost be a "standing head"; newspaper slang for a headline that could be used over and over, like "Singing Star Found Dead of Painkiller Overdose; Was Turning Life Round in Rehab". This one was good for the last 35 years and will probably be good for the next 35 years

• Like 9

Good topic .I don't have to worry about getting caught wearing diapers .My family already knows I'm a pants and bed wetter . When I was dating my girlfriend noticed the bulk in my pants and she guessed I was wearing diapers .She understood so no big deal .That was years ago .

Nor do I, since I wear them as much for urge incontinence as I do for enjoyment. However, I've had situations in which I was unable to hide my pacifier from the home-health people who come in, so I've told a few of them about it. So far, no negative reaction.

I haven't actually worn them for a few years. But I think about it a lot. And I had she could see myself one day wearing diapers. Whether or not it would be 24/7 I don't know. I don't think so though, But you never know.

Over the years I have been caught wearing a diaper by family, friends, complete strangers, co-workers, bosses, ex-wife, little kids, doctors, nurse's and the list goes on.

I knew when I decided that I wanted to wear diapers the rest of my life that there was going to be times I would be caught in a diaper, and I would have to have some sort of excuse as to why I was wearing a diaper.

To my advantage I had a serious accident when I was in my early 20's ( I was 19 when I chose diapers over underwear) and I took full advantage of the accident, I started wetting my diapers when ever the need arose and if I was caught in a wet diaper I would say I could no longer control my bladder due to the accident.

I didn't get caught but some of my diapers were found . I was at work gettin ready to go go home when I called my wife to see where she was at. That's when she told me . I forgot I had a couple in my truck still . Well that day her dad brother and his g/f borrowed it . Nothing was said but when I got home I avoided them . What should I do tell them the truth or what ?

Never got caught wearing but my mom has found a trash bag of used diapers in my room several times. Every time I straight lied, told her they were from a prank and I just spilt something on them and such. She would believe me but go on and on about how distressed she was to find them for weeks.

Never got caught wearing but my mom has found a trash bag of used diapers in my room several times. Every time I straight lied, told her they were from a prank and I just spilt something on them and such. She would believe me but go on and on about how distressed she was to find them for weeks.

the same exact thing happened to me, but my mom never confronted me about it. I'm sure that some people in my immediate family know, but, meh, it's their fault for snooping.

the same exact thing happened to me, but my mom never confronted me about it. I'm sure that some people in my immediate family know, but, meh, it's their fault for snooping.

In my brief experience wearing diapers, to my knowledge I have not been caught. I know that I have leaked in public due to buying cheaper diapers, but no one has said anything.

Am not sure what I would do if any body did say anything.. I know that I started going in public for the fear and risk of getting caught no I worry about it when I do wear.... And am not sure why!

Ive never been caught wearing, but I have had some thrown out diapers found by my mom, and some unused ones hidden between my bed mattresses have been found after that, sure enough, the jig was up :(

i did get caught by a lab technician when i went for blood work. i was wearing plastic covered disposable , and a pair of plastic panties iover that and she heard the rustling sound . she commented on how crackly i was that day and i just blushed a little . she put her hand on my shoulder and felt a bra strap and she also patted my rear and definitly could tell by the thickeness. i wished she had said more, but she did give me a great big smile

I used to be really freaked out and careful, fearing that every person who saw me surely knew, but I have relaxed quite a bit. I mean, what are they going to do? Part of the fun is the thrill of almost getting caught. Now I wear 24/7 and I am unafraid to take out the trash or go out to the car if I forget something (or sometimes I'll leave something I will want to come get later) wearing just a diaper and t-shirt. If someone saw me and wanted to know, I am comfortable enough about this lifestyle choice that they can like it or not. It makes me feel good and it's no one else's business to judge.

• 9 months later...