LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding That Special Person.

I just wanted to get other people's experiences and Opinions and stories. I have never actually dated somebody.

Well, I guess you might say I have dated one person or two. I'm not really sure though. I remember in each of those relationships though I was always so afraid that they would never understand me. Still to this day, I am very timid, and afraid to enter into a relationship. Especially since I know that for me, sex is never really been Something that appealed to me. But I really do one day want to have a family and have kids possibly. I really just want to hear some of your stories and life experiences when it comes to finding someone who will love and accept you for who you are.

Thanks a lot for all your feedback and for providing such a supportive community.

I was in a fairly similar situation (23 year old, asexual male who wants to have a family in the future). I was always afraid of entering relationships feeling like I would get rejected if opened up completely. I met my wive a couple of years ago. I she seemed open minded (she is a therapist so she hears a lot of stuff). The fetish and asexuality was hard for her to begin with but she felt like I was worth it. We are still going strong and she often participates in ABDL stuff. Don't give up hope, there is definitely someone out there for your although it may take time.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for the encouragement. I wonder if there's any girlfriends / Wives on this forum. I really be interested in hearing their perspective or story. I totally agree that you have to wait. I've always told myself that good things come to those who wait.

Yeah, I know what you mean, zpeed. I wouldn't say I'm shy, it's just that I'm afraid of being hurt. I've always been a very sensitive person.

I was in a fairly similar situation (23 year old, asexual male who wants to have a family in the future). I was always afraid of entering relationships feeling like I would get rejected if opened up completely. I met my wive a couple of years ago. I she seemed open minded (she is a therapist so she hears a lot of stuff). The fetish and asexuality was hard for her to begin with but she felt like I was worth it. We are still going strong and she often participates in ABDL stuff. Don't give up hope, there is definitely someone out there for your although it may take time.

This may be a dumb question, What exactly does it mean to be a sexual. I've heard that term before and I think I might know what it is but I'm not for sure.

I understand what you mean, I completely agree with what you're saying about fetishes not being the most important thing. I guess sometimes for me the line is a little blurry. Because I don't think this whole thing started as a fetish. I mean I think it turned into that later in life. Now that I'm coming to a point where I can except myself. I'm trying to figure out how much of myself I want others to know about. But I'll talk about that in a different form. Just wanted to say that I totally agree with what you're saying though. A relationship has to be based on much more than just this. The interesting thing for me, is that I have really no desire to actually have sex. I mean to me it's something that has to be done in order to have a family. But it's not really important to me.

For me, it's the fact that I'm a schizoid personality. I value my time alone and I know that has affected my relationships. Of course there are other factors such as my inadequacies and some other stuff that happened as a child.

i met my boyfriend thru diapermates.com.... than for one i never had to have "that" conversation ... i.e. diapers, ab/dl etc.... and it was nice because 'that' issue was already known and clearly we were both interested, i didn't have to always have this thing nagging at me making me wonder if he would still like me if he knew... cause he did! it allowed us to just get to know each other without having to worry.

In my experience, as you travel through life you are meeting people and enjoying new experiences. Some people you enjoy being around and some people you do not enjoy being around. There's an old saying, do you have "chemistry" with that person? Do you enjoy just being in their presence, do you enjoy talking with them, do you want to do things with them, are you physically attracted to them, if they were food do you feel you would devour them? Then that's the person you want to pursue life with! This is all you need to know to find the right person to be your partner in life. All the other stuff will come along after you find this special person but you cannot go out hunting a "wife" or a "mommy" based on just meeting your needs. No woman leaps at the chance to make babies and families or relishes the opportunity to "baby" or totally meet the needs of another human being. This is something that could emerge after a loving relationship has been established. My two cents worth!