LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Possible To Adapt A New Member Title?

Guest *~Andi~*

I think this is a fair and considerate request. I support it! I was asked the same questions when I was deemed with that title, and for someone who isn't involved on the forums and will never reach outside that title range... it seems only appropriate to perhaps be given an alternate?

• Like 1

Gonna agree. 'Bedwetter' is kinda unique among the other preset titles like 'Diaper Pro' because it suggests what the person is, rather than 'Diaper Newbie' or whatever.

Guest *~Andi~*

Not everyone on here is into diapers... some are mommies and daddies, so honestly perhaps a vote in on something that has alternative options to diapers would be available..? Perhaps the newbie members can choose an either or option? IDK... could be fair...

I like Diaper Newbie but for mommies and daddies maybe the could have a Parental option? ♥

• Like 1

I don't know if this shows on peoples personal accounts or not, but here is the breakdown for minimum posts needed for each title or rank, if it helps. For some of you it's getting close because you're almost up to the next level and out of being a bedwetter :P

Personally I kind of liked that designation, but thats just me, and I posted my way out of that and into the next realm :thumbsup:

Newborn 0

Infant 10

Toddler 30

Bedwetter 100

Diaper Pro 300

Diaper Star 500

Diaper Royalty 750

"choices" is not an option as they would have to be hand changed by the admins, as the single option tiers are automatically updated as you pass each milestone.

Guest *~Andi~*

I don't know if this shows on peoples personal accounts or not, but here is the breakdown for minimum posts needed for each title or rank, if it helps. For some of you it's getting close because you're almost up to the next level and out of being a bedwetter :P

Personally I kind of liked that designation, but thats just me, and I posted my way out of that and into the next realm :thumbsup:

Newborn 0

Infant 10

Toddler 30

Bedwetter 100

Diaper Pro 300

Diaper Star 500

Diaper Royalty 750

• Like 1