LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aww So Cute Diapers

Yey! I got my onezie in the mail today! Seems to me like the sizing might be a little bit big though. I usallly wear a 2x t-shirt for length since larges like to ride up in the back when bending over,

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems a bit odd that some people get minimal contact, others none or no response back, then no follow up, while others are completely satisfied (well less cost issues :P ) I just can't justify the cost of the darn diapers. :( I think I would steer clear from what I have read, but that's just me.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

So i ordered some of these a week ago bc they were doing %40 off. I reveived the initial order confirmation email but never revieved a shipping confirmation or tracking number. Ive tried emailing them multiple times but have yet to get a response. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have orderes from them before with no problems

So i ordered some of these a week ago bc they were doing %40 off. I reveived the initial order confirmation email but never revieved a shipping confirmation or tracking number. Ive tried emailing them multiple times but have yet to get a response. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have orderes from them before with no problems

The word on the street is they are going under...hopefully they are honest and send you your stuff....I personally after reading this and many other threads wouldn't have sent them any money unless it was a true credit card where you can get your money back or like paypal. Best of luck.

The word on the street is they are going under...

Three things came to mind after reading your post Repaid1.

1. If this is indeed true, can we get some "hard evidence" to confirm it and then put a notice somewhere near the top of the forum where everyone can see it to potentially avoid a fiasco like the one with the old ABU? While previous customers are likely familiar with ASC's track record, I wouldn't want new AB/DLs to wind up getting screwed by them as they're going under.

2. Good, with customer service like what ASC was supposedly offering, this should have happened within a space of months rather than years. How a company could treat their customers the way that ASC did and expect repeat business is beyond me.

3. I really hope that someone buys up the rights to their designs. ASC was the only company currently offering both blue and pink variations of their diapers, which made them highly appealing to me. I don't know if it's something that Jeremy, Casey, or the folks over at Snuggies or The Bottom Half Group would be able to do, but if any of them could acquire ASC's designs, that'd be a huge plus in my book.

1. All I know is what I read on the forums, so there is no real hard evidence as yet. While I'm all for putting things out there, I learned long ago to research things before impulse buying, I learned the hard way. Had anyone do that first or at least ask first on this site, their reputation proceeds them...at least at this point.

2. True and me too, but I can hazard a pretty good educational guess :P

3. Not sure if they even have a patient, I would doubt it as it was manufactured in China from a online stock. But I did like the bears :)

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, carolinadiaperboy said:

Well I've always wanted to try this brand and I finally did and they fit me amazingly the shipping was fast ordered on the weekend and i