LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Know What This Site Needs?

Also signature limits.

This, so much this.

Or the ability to disable images in signatures, so you didn't have to see them if you didn't want to.

For those of you who are having issues with other's signatures being too large, you have the option of ignoring other's signatures. Hover over their signature and an little 'X' will pop up on the upper right hand corner of their signature. Click on it, and a drop down menu will give you the option of ignoring the specific user's signature, or all user's signatures. These options are preferable to being rude for the sake of being rude.

Thanks!

-warpiper

• Like 1

For those of you who are having issues with other's signatures being too large, you have the option of ignoring other's signatures. Hover over their signature and an little 'X' will pop up on the upper right hand corner of their signature. Click on it, and a drop down menu will give you the option of ignoring the specific user's signature, or all user's signatures. These options are preferable to being rude for the sake of being rude.

Thanks!

-warpiper

Thank you so much. I hate those large photos and crap pepople add to their singatures.

Oh and replys woud be nice but otherwise this is a great board.

Having a personalized signature that includes images is one thing as wellas a few lines or links but when it takes up a quarter of a screen or uses full-size (400 x 300 or the equivalent in 16:9) and 6 or 7 lines. that is something else or it is so abscurantist or unrelated to our subject matter. That is something else. In fact, I spent much of my time shrinking my sig down to something reasialbe

It would also be nice if the sig editory behaved ina predictable manner and did not generate garbage code that was not put in by the person. It looks like a cross between HTML and 59th Century Low Middle High Martian. </p> dos nothing and figuring out the additional code is impossible.Tthat is why I hate WYSIWYG editors and do all my html in notepad. although PageBreeze is pretty good about keeping the extraneous material out

One disappointment is how little people around here do with their "About Me" and other personal things like blog and gallery. You can reaqlly establish a presence with these things

• 10 months later...

One disappointment is how little people around here do with their "About Me" and other personal things like blog and gallery. You can reaqlly establish a presence with these things

• Like 1

Forgive me, everyone, for necro-ing this post, but I think it's still relevant.