LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wheres Everyone Live And How Long Have You Liked Diapers

Northern Wisconsin, and I first became interested around age ten after trying on my little brother's cloth diaper. I've worn diapers full time for most of the last 22 years.

Central Indiana

I've been a DL since before I was potty trained.

My Mother wouldn't let me wear them for bedwetting :(

And there were no such thing as Pull Ups or Goodnites.

I live in Northern AZ. I been a DL since I was a 1st grader. About 6 or 7? After High School. I started experimenting with my AB side when I moved out of my mother's place. Things really took a turn into reality when I crossed my EX-GF. She was my mommie the time when we were together. (We broke up). I got to explore the AB side of me and after that decided the whole AB thing isn't for me so I dropped that I don't think I'll ever get back into that, but I'm a Diaperlover no matter what. I accepted myself and never going to turn away from it.

Since sod-all people have bothered to fill out the Member Map, here is a a map showing the approximate geographical distribution of DailyDiapers members:

post-33739-0-74965500-1373368068_thumb.p

(NOTE: original size is a large image - 1911px by 866px, 742 KiB. The forum software should resize it down a bit though.)

Keep in mind these locations are not necessarily accurate or correct (indeed, to protect people I've actually limited the accuracy quite a bit*). There are a lot of users accessing from mobile devices too - so generally keep this more as a "for most people the country is probably right" kind of concept. I've stripped out users who skew the stats by accessing from more than one country repeatedly and limited the sample size to 670 members who have used the site over the past 20 days.

Its pretty much what you'd expect for an English speaking fetish site with an existing large population of US users. Mostly we're US and UK folks with a smattering of other - typically well educated and wealthy - folks from other places. Those "other places" demonstrate a heavy bias towards commonwealth countries and sexually tolerant northern European states.

*: This has led to some slightly amusing results - such as sierra_martian (the last reply in this thread) appearing on the map as being in the English Channel south-east of Brighton. Presumably he's not a sea creature or living on a boat, so I expect he's actually a bit further north-east from where the marker for them is ;).

post-33739-0-74965500-1373368068_thumb.p

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Been into diapers my whole life wearing when I can. I am mainly a daddy now but like to indulge myself at times. I grew up in Connecticut but live in Maine now. I love Maine but it seems to be anti-AB/DL with the exception of Bangor and portland which are a distance from me..

• 2 weeks later...

Southern California. First discovered I was a DL when I was 13, but I didn't accept being a DL and start wearing until I was 17. So I've been back in diapers for 5 years.

Seattle. WA. I've always liked them, my potty training lasted til I was 5, but I always wanted to be back in them. Especially after the time I was 6 and sitting on the toilet I reached up and brushed something off my cheek, it was a huge friggin spider! Took me til I was 19 to get over my fear of spiders.

I have a wife and a house in mid Ohio,but I live in my truck, sitting in IA getting unloaded right now. been fascinated ever since I can remember, now 32.

• 1 month later...

Have lived in north central Wisconsin all my life,

Started wearing diapers at age 5 for pleasure.

Started wearing diapers 24/7 at age 19.

31 years later I am still happily diapered in north central Wisconsin.

From Wv liked the idea of wear for as long as i can remember started when i was 17 now 46 so been wearing on and off for 29 years