LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers At Concert

BABYJOSHY7

It may be acceptable in certain circumstances, but most people would likely frown on it at most shows or festivals <_< And it could cause legal problems for you if it makes a big enough splash :o You will always do better when you consider the feelings of others when interacting with society, especially in larger groups ;) What they don't see or know almost never becomes an issue so compromise- wear your diapers but keep them discreet and covered; then you get to have your own fun while everyone else does too :)

Please don't do this. It's akin to wearing nothing but tighty-whiteys, except even more disrespectful to the other patrons.

Use common sense. Wear under your clothes. Thinner diapers like Tena Slips are easily concealable under even shorts or "breathable" fabrics.

You get the same thrill of wearing without the fallout of exposing your undergarments to the world.

I've worn to a number of concerts and outdoor festivals. Absolutely no problem whatsoever. Furthermore, it's great not having to queue for an hour just to use some stanky Porta-John.

It may be legal, depends on local laws.

How acceptable to others in the crowd? There's pretty much only one way to find out.

Should you do it? I think a typical rock concert audience might get a kick out of it, and you'll likely end up on YouTube and Facebook. The more likely that others might dress up, the more likely the crowd will accept it. If it's a family with kids crowd, the crowd will likely appreciate it a lot less.

In any event, feel free to show off your tits.

No this is not a troll thread, I am just asking simple questions, I know how people react to AB lifestyle, I been criticized by too many people to realize that, but I just think it would be a cool idea, I got the idea the other day when I was at a festival here in Florida when i saw a guy only in underwear

I have gone to movies and worn a diaper UNDER MY JEANS and had no problems or issues, other then it being really really wet by the time the movie was over :blush: Public displays though are just really a bad idea in general, unless it's in a 'controlled environment like a party or festival where you more then likely wont be alone in your 'odd' tastes in clothing or desires. I attended a Fetish ball up in Las Vegas a few years ago With Bri and Tammy, and...... yeah...saw all sorts of methods and types of dress and undress and other 'personal expressions', but that again was a controlled environment designed for such expression. A public concert on the other hand isn't, and you have to be prepared for the above in what Betty said.... So if this is something you might enjoy, pick and chooce your venues carefully for you never know what may happen or who might be there. :thumbsup:

Now you know why people thing that ABDL's are a bunch of creeps who are totally out of control and slaves to their fetishes. That is a fine image, is it not?

• Like 1

I do not wear ANY of my LG things outside. I live by a simple rule: If you do not want the public in your bedroom or any part thereof, then do not bring your bedroom, or any part thereof, into the public: Period

• Like 2

Wth all I asked is a question and you want to criticize me, have you ever been to a dang rock concert, Im not talking inside a venue, Im talking about an outdoor concert, there was women under dressed tits hanging out, hell I have saw where all they was wearing was paint at one concert, and yeah they most definitely are not going to get arrested for indecent exposure, just like they wont arrest them for smoking pot which is illegal too, hell at least I would be covered rather its a diaper, or the guy who was wearing a dang bikini, but If I do it I will just deal with whatever kind of laughs, criticism, hell I could be on youtube, and get tons of hits, I don't care, there have been many people who have went on television, and they percieved them wrong, but they still do what makes them happy, and that is all that matters, Im not angry, just thought on here more encouragement is needed, Im not a closet Adult Baby either

We encourage folks to be accepting of themselves and their proclivities. Sometimes, that includes opening up to others in controlled, respectful settings.

Any public exhibitionism is generally frowned upon, as it more often than not reflects poorly on the community. We won't tell you what to do, but drawing pejorative remarks from thousands of "vanillas" at a rock concert is pretty much anathema to the kind of acceptance we try to seek here.

And please don't get so defensive. You asked for our advice. Take it or leave it.

Don't tell us our advice stinks.

• Like 1

In its better days, the DPF newsletter used to print stories of pervs taken into custody "wearing only a diaper" as cautionary "don't be that guy" tales. Adn while I doubt you will find "Bubba" at a rock concert, you are almost sure to find "Satan's Senators" or "The Outcast Outlass". And it starts with "Well, look at the cute li'l baby", "Hey baby, I bet you need to be changed" and that is just the start. You are apt to find Bubba at "the Outlaws' Hideout". and I know of some pretty dive-y country places

• Like 1

I've worn diapers to a lot of various concerts over the years, and I mean a lot. Primus, Tool, Judas Priest, Roger Waters (several times), KISS, Metallica to name a few. However, the diapers were always under my clothes. I've never done the rockfest in just

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone ever wore just a diaper to a rock festival that was outside, I want to try it, but dont know if it is allowed

Did it when performing in the orchestra pit during Handel's Messiah.