LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nice Diaper Problem

moondog

There is nothing wrong with their site, But if I were you I would get rid of Norton as soon as possible. Almost every computer I have worked on with it has serious problems. Most of the free stuff out there preforms better without using the system resources. But hey it's you computer, It's giving a false positive. You should be able to send a report to them using your Norton, and report it as a false positive. Not that they will care, they already have your money :P

Nobody buys NAV- it comes for free when you buy your computer. That said, you got less than what you paid for. So now you need do do two things to fix the issue: 1. Remove all traces of anything Norton from your computer. 2. Install one of the freebies. My personal favorite is the one from Microsoft. Then run a full machine scan for mal ware before you do any surfing.

• Like 1

I've always been happy with Norton.

I'm curious what the problematic website was, though. Perhaps if I tried it with my Norton-running computer, I could see whether my happiness with Norton continues.

Norton was originally designed by Peter Norton as a set of utilities for a DOS interface. When Windows 3.1 came along, these utitilities were all but useless. Norton was rereleased as a copying tool 'Ghost' etc. This was basically a DOS application using the Windows GUI. Symantec bought this from Peter Norton, and released their version of NAV or Norton Anti virus. This worked poorly, as it was a huge drag to the computer to have it continually running. Newer versions of Windows forced symantec to create even newer versions of NAV. These newer versions of NAV was based on the original tools that Peter Norton created for DOS, an 8bit operating system. As a result, they caused problems in 16bit and 32 bit operating systems. Now, with Windows 8, a 64bit operating system, NAV cannot cope.

Norton was originally designed by Peter Norton as a set of utilities for a DOS interface. When Windows 3.1 came along, these utitilities were all but useless. Norton was rereleased as a copying tool 'Ghost' etc. This was basically a DOS application using the Windows GUI. Symantec bought this from Peter Norton, and released their version of NAV or Norton Anti virus. This worked poorly, as it was a huge drag to the computer to have it continually running. Newer versions of Windows forced symantec to create even newer versions of NAV. These newer versions of NAV was based on the original tools that Peter Norton created for DOS, an 8bit operating system. As a result, they caused problems in 16bit and 32 bit operating systems. Now, with Windows 8, a 64bit operating system, NAV cannot cope.

I've got Windows 7 Home Premium on a 64-bit machine. Never had a problem or performance issue with it. CNET rates Norton Anti-Virus 2013 a 5-start and writes this:

"Funny thing about Symantec's security programs: Lots of people still hate them. Like, really hate them. I guess the bloated, sluggish, more-harm-than-good versions of yesteryear were enough to turn some users off Symantec forever, even though the products have improved dramatically in the past several years.

Indeed, several of the company's Norton tools are perennial award-winners, and have been since the early days of Windows 7. And yet I know that at least some readers will see this deal and write, "Norton AntiVirus? No way, never again."

I was using McAfee with my previous computer and wasn't particularly happy with it. Guess I switched to Norton at the right time.

Small correction: MS-DOS is a 16-bit operating system (8088 was 16-bit). For 8-bit you'd have to go back further: C-64, Atari 400/800. Windows 7 is still capable of running MS-DOS programs, as long as you have the 32-bit version of Windows, otherwise use DOSBox.

• 2 weeks later...

If you use Chrome and visit the page you'll get a warning about a certain domain being linked to some type of malware. I don't know if the domain in question still has malware, you'll also see it on their ebay listings as the page is

Uuuugh, I'm old!!! Yes I do. It was like a dos based windows that was released before Windows 1.0 (I think). It had real problems with switching between open windows though (as many sub-programs couldn't recognize the command to go incactive). It didn't support using a mouse either (except for when you were in an active sub-program that did support it, even if you knew how to modify the autoexec.bat to hack in mouse support- it still wouldn't work). I remember they charged waaaay too much for it, especially for a young teen, and you also had to buy an add on program for it to work properly (which also cost waaay too much and

I don't use Norton and I don't like McAfee, either. If you just USE YOUR BRAIN you can avoid 99% of all potential problems.

This is 100% true. With the level of income companies generate from their web presence these days they take security pretty seriously. So long as you avoid nonsequitur sites and "pics of dead bin ladens body" you will be fine.

If you need an antivirus program you are either not paying attention or comsuming too much shady adult content. Just be careful what you click on.

Another solution is to have an older dedicated machine if you must comsume questionable material. It is much easier to have a physical separation of information than prevent malware from stealing financial/important data.

• 3 weeks later...

To answer the OP, I've just purchased some items from them using paypal. I'll let you know if they arrive :)

Other people have said that they have purchased from there before without issue (I recall I read this about 3-4 months ago).