LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spring Cleaning

DailyDi

Cleaning up the database to make the move easier. Membership count will drop drastically as I am removing accounts with 0 posts that haven't logged in for at least a year

The move is currently scheduled for tomorrow mid-day. the new server is up and running, but we are moving some of my simpler sites before we try moving this beast lol.

Looks like nearly 9,000 accounts will be deleted, between the soon to be smaller database and the hardware boosts of the new server we should see a nice performance increase.

No problem, Folks with posts we keep in case they come back (binge and purge) but zero posters are either lurkers or spammers, so if they haven't logged in in years, they aren't going to

Please leave my dollies alone and I promose not to leave any of my tiaras lying around for the cleaning lady to find

Calls Lady Tiara, who waves her magic wand and Duck's feathers are replaced where they belong

Lady Tiara does not like to be thwarted, replaces faithers and outs froggy as an antedeluvian ex-children's TV show prop

I did not see anything: I promise: