LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*story Removed* Apologise

Let's chill out folks. Opinions on the subject vary, but let's keep it civil. Also keep it on topic. Stop the shouting and bickering. It's a free speech site, but let's not dilute the topic at hand, guns or no guns, it was just a sad event in any case. Only a warning or I will lock the thread. ;)

So reinforces my strong belief in keeping infantilism to oneself. If you go public with anything of a controversial nature, no matter how "free" a country you have, someone will taunt you if it goes against the grain. I feel sorry for the guy and the trauma that he and his wife had to endure, but that's all the more reason to keep private lives...private.

• Like 1

So reinforces my strong belief in keeping infantilism to oneself. If you go public with anything of a controversial nature, no matter how "free" a country you have, someone will taunt you if it goes against the grain. I feel sorry for the guy and the trauma that he and his wife had to endure, but that's all the more reason to keep private lives...private.

• Like 1

hi to everyone,i am derek the person named in this story,unfortunetly item was put up by another adult baby to discredit our nursery,these two idiots have been harasing everyone in our street for years,we where the only ones that where strong enough to stand upto their nasty ways,they did not see the documentary,they saw pictures of me on facebook and nothing was said by them about our nursery,we have not had to move because of this problem,all our regular babies know we have been trying to move for more than three years,our nursery was stagenated and we could not move forward,we have reopened and are very much in business and i would like to thank everyone for their very kind thoughts and support,we look forward to meeting more off you in this coming year thank you daddy derek and mummy maxine

• 2 weeks later...