LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis

I would do the baby pants.com ones socal AB wife accused me of wanting aa free ride on life For wanting go be an adult baby 24-7 you can read here rude remarks in One of my post in fetlife here: scroll down when you get there to babyboy needs a mommie badly.

The SoCalAB system is excellent for meditative purposes, but I've never had much luck with any forms of hypnosis, despite trying them consistently for many years.

is www.warpmymind.com still up??

Now, if you want to wet, remember the advice given by a famous musician: How do you get to Carnegie Hall?? Practice, Practice, Practice...

That is, you will do what you practice, so if you want to be continent one day and incontinent the next, wear and use a diaper one day and not the next....

HTH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish this worked on me, unfortunately I'm one of the few who can't be hypnotized. I even went to a professional to no avail (didn't get my money back either).

The baby pants one is good. Been listening and wearing at night for two weeks. No changes, BUT the file is sooo relaxing.

I usually have trouble falling asleep at night. Not with this file, it knocks me right out.

The baby pants one is good. Been listening and wearing at night for two weeks. No changes, BUT the file is sooo relaxing. I usually have trouble falling asleep at night. Not with this file, it knocks me right out.
  • 4 weeks later...

My baby has found the baby-pants.com files exceptionally good with a high rate of success but as another has indicated, they are worth it just for their relaxation value! she has tried plenty and says they are the only ones that have ever worked.

My baby has found the baby-pants.com files exceptionally good with a high rate of success but as another has indicated, they are worth it just for their relaxation value! she has tried plenty and says they are the only ones that have ever worked.

• 1 month later...

I truly love the Baby-Pants ones, in fact, I'll be ordering Pacifier Dependence and Obedience and Crying after I'm done here.