LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Diaper

Over the past few years of diaper wearing I've tried brands such as Pampers, Luvs, multiple types of Depends and Walgreens store brands and Goodnights. I have never tried Bambinos but have heard excellent things about them, but as of right now Goodnights would have to be my favorite brand to wear. How about you guys?

Tena maxi slip, hands down. Most absorbent diaper I've used but still discrete to disappear under a pair of regular pants. I still like the dry 24/7 smalls, but they haven't made them in a couple years. Bambino Bellisimos are also way fantastic.

IMO, picking a favorite diaper is tough. It all depends on what purpose it serves.

For me:

Best "all rounder": Tena Slip Maxi

Best fit/most comfortable: Abena M4

Most secure/bulkiest: Dry 24/7

Best for containing urine: Bambino Bellissimo

Best for containing...uhh...other stuff: Bambino Teddy/Bianco or ABU SDK

Most economical/boring: Depends (pick one) Tena Guards

Most economical/environmental: Cloth

Most exotic: Fabine

Best all-day performance on the go: Tena Slip Maxi with Total Dry booster

Best nighttime performance: Cloth

Most "functionally discrete": Abena M2/M3 or Tena Maxi

Cutest/most regressive: ABU SDK or Bambino Teddy

Depending on my situation, any of these options might apply. If I had to narrow down my list to the one I would miss the most if it suddenly disappeared, it would probably be the Bambino Teddy, all things considered.

Fun, comfortable, functional, durable, and relatively well-priced. To me, it's like the holy grail of diapers.

Well would have to be...Abena m4, molicare, and dry 24/7...all three can be found at xpmedical.com with good prices, fast shipping, and discrete shipping...How ever there are many others i wear for the looks...Worst fitting i would have to say are secure x-plus, bambino, and the ones made by abunieverse...very nice looking, but the fit sucks compared to abena or molicare. But everybody is diffrent on the fit they like and stlye...So i would suggest getting a sample pack first, xpmedical.com and abuniverse.com offer them as well...Much cheaper then buying a pack or a case and not liking them.

Dry 24/7the most comfortable ones I have ever worn,the are very bulky and absorb a lot.worst ones depend did not fit well and leaked depending on batch,other than that molicare,tena max and abena M2/3 all good diapers

Cloth diapers made out of diaper flannel with a Birdseye soaker layer. Homemade PUL vinyl waterproof pants. The system works fine for me and because I don't have a lot of "alone" time and not a lot of privacy, I couldn't store or get rid of disposable diapers. Believe it or not, it is easier for me

• 2 weeks later...

Disposible:

1st place: Dry 24/7 in 'Medium' - sooo thick and soft, love the way the leg gathers feel. Such a throw back to the premium mid 1980's baby diapers! Hope to see them return to the market again soon.

runner up: Abena X-Plus in 'M4' - very comfy and well padded diaper, really like the retro high rise, goes well with a pair of old school high waisted pants.