LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Careful Is Everyone About Their Identity?

stork

Like most women On the Internet I'm actually a 56 year old man. j/k!

I use the same yahoo.com email here that I use for other adult sites, and while I use my real first name, it's such a common name that no one could potentially track me using it. I don't think I'm paranoid, but I don't need to share my private (sexual) life with everybody either.

I try to keep a low profile and not post pictures of my self on ab/dl sites and I don't use face book or twitter because potential employers check out peoples info and things they have posted good or bad.

I don't feel they should have a right to do that personally.

I don't really care if someone checks out my Facebook. I can understand why an employer would want to see your Facebook, if I spent time and money and stress to hire someone I would want to make sure that they didn't upload photos of red solo cup parties every other night and that they complained about their job in all of their statuses.

I'm not AB or anything like that, or post anywhere but here (and not that much here), plus the worst I would probably have to deal with "in the real world" if I were outed here is others' stupidity. But still, I do practice anonymity here.

1: ambiguous, unassuming username

2: obvious things like not giving detail about exact location

3: following above good advice with pictures: redacted face and background (haven't posted any pics as of this post but may in the future)

I wish DD would restrict posting rights and access to things like blogs and galleries to members only

I am extremely careful about my online identity. On ab/dl sites, I use the same screen name as well as the same avatar. I never post pice of my face or other identifying marks. Also I crop my pics so it is hard to tell what is in the back ground. I will tell what state I live in but will not tell the exact town.

As has been said before in this thread, I too am very careful about my identity.

Seeing how I'm active on quite a lot of different sides of the internet, giving away too much information on sites like these could turn awry pretty fast..

On DeviantArt, for example, there are quite a lot of people following me. And although most of them probably couldn't give a rat's ass about my (sexual) interests, there are always some who ruin it for the others.. One wrong google-search might screw me over among my (some real-life) friends.~

Believe it or not, I take zero steps to hide anything really - well o.k., you are not getting my Real Name in a public online post, but anything else......

And I am all over the place, have not once heard anything negative anywhere, however, I did once get an Email from a guy that wanted to code a personal AB site - whom had seen a post from me on a tech site, looking for some HTML/Perl/Php help.

I'm pretty careful. My e-mail here is completely unrelated to my e-mail for normal life, and the addresses are totally different. I clear my browser history regularly out of habit so I cover my tracks pretty well. All of my photos are extreme close-ups and/or are shot in a really generic location that could be anywhere with no identifable info. I also try to write differently on DD so my writing style doesn't give me away. My real e-mail address is in the hands of a few AB/DLs that I've done business with out of necessity, but no one else has it.

Apparently I am not careful enough. If you really know how to do your research and look people up, you can find out who I really am.

I don't really care if someone checks out my Facebook. I can understand why an employer would want to see your Facebook, if I spent time and money and stress to hire someone I would want to make sure that they didn't upload photos of red solo cup parties every other night and that they complained about their job in all of their statuses.

I really don't care XD I'm not about to go splashing pictures of myself around the site or anything but I have one yahoo, one Skype, one Facebook.... Honestly people finding out I'm AB doesn't bother me, most of my friends know, my parents know, my husband knows. I guess it could make work awkward but if it happens it happens what I do in my spare time is up to me ^_^

XD I even ran off to the other side if the world to meet people from this site and lived with them for three months. Anyone I talk to regularly on this site knows my full name, and most of them are on my Facebook and nothing terrible has happened yet XD