LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sharing Your Mommy With Other Littles

I wouldn't mind it at all if it was non sexual. I stick to monogamous relationships though however so if the sessions were sexual in any way I would be upset and jealous just like any normal

• Like 1

Although even though I wouldn't want to participate or interfere I think I'd want to be in the house just because I would worry about my partner having extended periods of close interaction with a stranger all alone.

As an aside, I find it interesting to compare how RL kids and AB kids feel ;) RL kids accept that they have family, siblings, friends, relatives, and possibly other kids sharing their Mommy's attention B) Yet some AB's seem to be quite possesive in this, perhaps showing that even in their 'parent figure', that person is more importantly their partner and mate :wub: I see nothing wrong with that, I just find the difference intersesting :D So long a I have the level of trust a soulmate would require for me to be in the relationship, I would not have a problem with them being involved with anyone else non-sexually, even to the point of diapering them :whistling: Without that level of trust I would not be in the situation with them so then it doesn't matter :P I just like being happy and I like seeing others happy too :girl_happy:

ehhhhhh i would mind even if it was non sexual because there is always the risk of someone crossing the line and thinking they could take her away from me...... but that's just me.

You should be very lucky baby because it's cool to share someone with someone else and you get to meet new people and new friends to enjoy with :-)

With my own Thomas The Tank nursery I always like to share it for others but dont have many takers which is a shame but you never know really

As an aside, I find it interesting to compare how RL kids and AB kids feel ;) RL kids accept that they have family, siblings, friends, relatives, and possibly other kids sharing their Mommy's attention B) Yet some AB's seem to be quite possesive in this, perhaps showing that even in their 'parent figure', that person is more importantly their partner and mate :wub: I see nothing wrong with that, I just find the difference intersesting :D So long a I have the level of trust a soulmate would require for me to be in the relationship, I would not have a problem with them being involved with anyone else non-sexually, even to the point of diapering them :whistling: Without that level of trust I would not be in the situation with them so then it doesn't matter :P I just like being happy and I like seeing others happy too :girl_happy:

• 1 month later...

You should be very lucky baby because it's cool to share someone with someone else and you get to meet new people and new friends to enjoy with :-)

With my own Thomas The Tank nursery I always like to share it for others but dont have many takers which is a shame but you never know really

Have met a few new people now and they where nice and friendly and put my fears at ease.

I have seen pictures of your room and it looks cool. You have it looking good.

I have gotten so into this lifestyle or kink that I enjoy it way more then I ever would have imagined. I have seen a few cute young men and I wounder how they would feel about being diapered. But just as many people in a regular relationship look and think that guy looks cute. But never would act on it. I am the same way I know a lot of guys have had a hard time meeting anyone because of all the PM I have gotten. Some of them have been so rude that I have started staying away from here. But I do think a babysitting service is a great thing for the right person to do. I could never do it as with are work it would makes things too uncomfortable. If I was to do it I would only want to take care of guys between 18 and 30. They also would have to be at least as small as my guy. I know what I said is unfair but I am not going to do it anyways.

I have gotten so into this lifestyle or kink that I enjoy it way more then I ever would have imagined. I have seen a few cute young men and I wounder how they would feel about being diapered. But just as many people in a regular relationship look and think that guy looks cute. But never would act on it. I am the same way I know a lot of guys have had a hard time meeting anyone because of all the PM I have gotten. Some of them have been so rude that I have started staying away from here. But I do think a babysitting service is a great thing for the right person to do. I could never do it as with are work it would makes things too uncomfortable. If I was to do it I would only want to take care of guys between 18 and 30. They also would have to be at least as small as my guy. I know what I said is unfair but I am not going to do it anyways.

Well at least you threw it out there :) I would ask you to please contact me directly either through PM or through my email (link is on this post) if someone is harassing you through means of this site or otherwise. As they probably have your information and a background though this site anyway. It's not fair that those of us that have got to know you and your Husband from here have to be alienated, because of these fools who can't even begin to accept your life and lifestyle that you have come to enjoy. Please feel free to contact me and if possible forward any info and text, from these people!! :)

OK next time I will save and send you the rude message. As this has been a very touchy subject for me to just accept. I have at times had a hard time pushing past my own hang ups and taboos dealing with what are relationship has turned into. So some things people say are hurtful or just plain upsetting. I have come to accept and deeply enjoy that I now think and treat my boyfriend as my real son. I know that would not fly with most people. But we are both now totally happy with what we have. I know a lot of people would have a hard time with what this has turned into for us. Like when we go out of town he only refers to me as mom and I love that. So we have become mother and son in are minds. But we are happy and get along better than anyone I know. As it has turned out we are a wonderful fit. As to the diaper part of are relationship. Well I feel I now get more out of it than him. I mean he still loves it as much as he ever has. But as for me keeping in diapers or when we are out and about keeping him in Goodnites. Well it is my way of keeping him my little boy forever. Nothing has ever been such a turn on for me as much as this whole lifestyle become. But even a few people at a MUNCH said we have taken this to an unhealthy point now that is kind of funny when you think of what some of them do. Well because of all the changes that have taken place I just have not felt like sharing. I know at some point I would write something and not be clear then be ripped apart. Then after I restate what I meant then I will hear a bunch of crap about how I should learn to write better. Sorry I do my best but I grew up in Nafplion Greece I then married a guy from New jersey. But I learned how to read and write here and still not all that good at it. I know I am not all that good at it as I seem to always be reminded. Well I seem to have gone on a bit of a rant but I just wanted to let some of the more open minded friends on here know why I do not feel like posting as much as I used to. Plus to you guys who think females could never have fun diapering or diaper training your wrong I have 2 lady friends who are very happy diapering there littles. One has a boy the other has a girl.

OK next time I will save and send you the rude message. As this has been a very touchy subject for me to just accept. I have at times had a hard time pushing past my own hang ups and taboos dealing with what are relationship has turned into. So some things people say are hurtful or just plain upsetting. I have come to accept and deeply enjoy that I now think and treat my boyfriend as my real son. I know that would not fly with most people. But we are both now totally happy with what we have. I know a lot of people would have a hard time with what this has turned into for us. Like when we go out of town he only refers to me as mom and I love that. So we have become mother and son in are minds. But we are happy and get along better than anyone I know. As it has turned out we are a wonderful fit. As to the diaper part of are relationship. Well I feel I now get more out of it than him. I mean he still loves it as much as he ever has. But as for me keeping in diapers or when we are out and about keeping him in Goodnites. Well it is my way of keeping him my little boy forever. Nothing has ever been such a turn on for me as much as this whole lifestyle become. But even a few people at a MUNCH said we have taken this to an unhealthy point now that is kind of funny when you think of what some of them do. Well because of all the changes that have taken place I just have not felt like sharing. I know at some point I would write something and not be clear then be ripped apart. Then after I restate what I meant then I will hear a bunch of crap about how I should learn to write better. Sorry I do my best but I grew up in Nafplion Greece I then married a guy from New jersey. But I learned how to read and write here and still not all that good at it. I know I am not all that good at it as I seem to always be reminded. Well I seem to have gone on a bit of a rant but I just wanted to let some of the more open minded friends on here know why I do not feel like posting as much as I used to. Plus to you guys who think females could never have fun diapering or diaper training your wrong I have 2 lady friends who are very happy diapering there littles. One has a boy the other has a girl.

I still wish there were genuine babysitting or day care facilities for AB kids that is more like RL daycare and available everywhere. There are times my baby could do with such a positive experience and I could do with the rest!

There is a new AB daycare that just opened up in Southern California called Absolutely Delightful that fits your description above. It is very authentic with lots of activity, toys and very attentive caregivers to bring out the AB in us littles. I visited this daycare last week and was very impressed with the details and thoughts that went into it. It caters to ABs and is set up to provide a wonderful and reoccurring opportunity for littles to get lost from all the pressures and distractions in the adult world. I spent a full day 9-5 pm there and by the time my day was over, I was so relaxed and at peace, it was better than any spa visit I ever tried. It is an AB paradise. The owners are ABs themselves and are the nicest people. I encourage those interested in an AB experience to look them up and schedule a visit. Feel free to PM me for details or if you have any questions.