LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Can We Identify Other Ab's Or Dl's

In the first place, there are not "so many of us out there" your perception is skewed by the fact that you are operating in an enriched environment

This has been the subject of discussin since the early days of DPF

I amnot about to go around wearing my tiara

the problem is that most persons are in the closet or regard this as a private matter and sooner or later the "outside" world will tumble on to the code and the code, being a code, may overlap with things that have nothing to do with ABDL and that may lead to errors

This sounds like an idea whose time has come

when I was with GirlTalk to They had "LG camp" at a resort in East Stroud PA that catered to the "alt lifestyle". I belive it was RAINBOW REORT on MR Nwvu (my memory is a but rusty so I may be a bit off. The also had a UK camp

There kought to be such places in most states or regions of the US. One of the Scandinavian venues that DPF'ers had gatheringwas was Camp Bloja (I did NOT make that up)

Now, if we could use those two models for get-togethers, throw in some transportation arrangements and that would be a real tiara. It would enable the shy to come together in a protected environment etc, etc.

Although I was never a fan of DPF, the crossed pins that Angela describes is a nice, simple identifier.

I once read a science fiction story about multiple interstellar civilizations. If one civilization heard of, but had no contact with, another, they could find members of a third that had trustworthy contacts with both them and the ones they wanted to meet and a meeting would be "brokered" which means an arranged time and place and both contact groups would be given a list of things to do and not to do to make the meeting go down easier

I wonder if such could not be done through DD via local members of high trustworthiness. That would mean at least a 3 year membership in DD, 2,000 or more posts, a basic knowledge of the different types and requirements of those wishing to meet on a personal basis. For example I would be totally uncomfortable with poop and disposable diaers, even with another LG. I have no idea of how to deal with a Sissy in more than a very casual way, since there are some girl-like things but in a context and a way that would be alien to me: As is said of the US and UK: Two countries divided by a common language. The same dress would have two very different meanings to us and SPH? I would not be comfortable with someone under 40 because there would be almost no common ground to start from in the ABLG area. At a less intimate level, I would probably have no problem. Five will get you ten that I am not unusual in that way. That is one reason that I keep a very active profile here and have a linked-to profile page

A good "brooker" could see with whom there is a good or bad fit and enable those with better fits to find each other and smooththe way for meetings of those of not so good a fit as well as weed out the kind that nobody in her right mind would want to meet

Now, bear in mind, I am talking about first in-person meeting

this may have been brought up before, but since there are so many of us out there that are ab or dl, that there could be an easy way to identify each other when out and about,any ideas from anyone? could be a great way to make friends and become a close community of ab or dls.

You already missed my meaning. I was talking about 1. first meetings, 2. at a more intimate level, meaning initially comfortable with and 3. person to person rather than a group setting. I am thinking of multiple scenarios which can occur in real life, not just one model

When you are no longer a newbie at that kind of thing, then you can expand if you so choose. Some things just do not "resonate" with some people. As I said "tow countries divided by a common language"

There is already a schism in the paper diaper crowd of "plastic backed" and "cloth backed", not to mention "fluff" vs "SAP". so in 60 years you have gone through "Fluff" and "plastic backed" as well as different tape types and configurations. In 1970. "pampers" were considered different from diapers

You already missed my meaning. I was talking about 1. first meetings, 2. at a more intimate level, meaning initially comfortable with and 3. person to person rather than a group setting. I am thinking of multiple scenarios which can occur in real life, not just one model

When you are no longer a newbie at that kind of thing, then you can expand if you so choose. Some things just do not "resonate" with some people. As I said "tow countries divided by a common language"

There is already a schism in the paper diaper crowd of "plastic backed" and "cloth backed", not to mention "fluff" vs "SAP". so in 60 years you have gone through "Fluff" and "plastic backed" as well as different tape types and configurations. In 1970. "pampers" were considered different from diapers

I think it would be neat to have like a little sticker you can put on your car. Something like a logo but nothing obvious to the outside world. but when one of us saw this they would know that persons an ab/dl/ak/tb/lg/lb etc

How can you identify another ab/dl in public? By their diapers of coarse!!!

Okay, so honestly, face it, simply put...you can't unless they want to let you know it and the likelyhod of people driving around with bumper stickers, pins or other symbol is a stretch. Too many closet users. Look at the threads here. People can't even go out of their house diapered for fear of being caught! Many that do go out diapered, still don't want to be found out and even less would be open to a symbol to indicate their group. The threads here are run by a few dozen or so comfortable and somewhat open individuals. Same posters here, every day.

I think it'd be great to know who may be into this thing but Im not wearing a symbol for fear of others figuring out what it meant. People will ask what it means.

I saw this movie where people who were gay used this app on their phones and it would show your location and others who were gay around you who were also using the app along with their proximity too you. There's an idea! Could invent that or ab/dl's.

I am coming to the conclusion that it is not a case of "How can we..." but "do we want to...". There have been movements that have gone though times of actual life=threatening persecution. The Christinas of the first 3 centures in the Roman Empire (Gee: the ROMANDS had rubber panties?) and the Frnech, German and other partisans of WWII. So we know it has been done for 2,000 years so we know it CAN be done.

If it is not done, it is because there is no pressing want of it

One thing that has to be done is the more security-heavy activities of such a system or network will need to be taken off the net and out of the ether. which means face-to-face, hard copy and landline communication: aka "sneaker.net". For those of you under 30 Those were how it was done over 20 years ago; you might find it a bit novel; e.g. DPF in it's golden age. The 'net can be used for two things, finding and vetting. That means the pool must come froma trustworthy source: Read DD unless you really want to trust Diaperspace or Diaperbook As for vetting.I would say that a 3-year membership and at least 1500 posts of members whose average activity rate is 3 times a week or more and being in good standing to start with. After we have the basic pool and can use these members to act as referral sources, we can ease up on the tightness. While I know that this might create a problem. we could consult the mods and admins: I can already see Repaid1 and Bettypooh coming after me with cudgels! Then it will need to be divided into regions and those with resources

I would not put it on my tab: Period! I keep my sensitive material on an SD card that I cantake offline when I need to

At least the choice would be there. You could wear when you're on your own in a Distant town with only minimal chance of meeting someone who knows you anyway, and when you're out shopping with the lids, then you don't.

Like it is now, there's only don't wear; so I think there still might be some use for the idea.