LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Masturbatory Reconditioning

Hello. I'm interested in psychology and sexuality and now I found this site. I see this board is visited by people who need to wear diapers because of incontinence but also by those who use diapers for sexual purposes, as a fetish. I have a few words for the latter.

The problem with dependence on diapers for sexual satisfaction is that much of your time is wasted in an isolated world of sexual fantasy, focusing excessively on sensations in the crotch/bottom area and on feelings of submission. This also diminishes one's ability to use sexuality for a more meaningful purpose - to love and care for another person as a whole, not just - or primarily - as someone who dominates you and stimulates your genitals.

Don't deceive yourselves with the idea that this is who you are, that this is your true sexuality and that you must simply accept it. Self-acceptance is vital but it doesn't mean that you should indulge in thoughts and behaviors that do more harm than good. Also, no one is born as a diaper fetishist; it is a learned, conditioned and reinforced behavior, although you may not remember how it started.

So, for those who would like to get rid of their dependence on diapers for sexual stimulation I suggest you try the technique known as "masturbatory reconditioning". It can redirect your sexual sensitivity. You can't just suppress the sexual energy by trying to avoid diapers or diaper fantasies. Sexual energy is natural and will sooner or later force you to express it, but it is important to express it in a beneficial way, to let it flow through a beneficial channel. Through masturbatory reconditioning one can gradually acquire the ability to become turned on by more beneficial fantasies and behaviors and become less interested in unwanted ones. You may find the following articles useful:

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=faq&refid=003

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=activity&refid=017

HAHAHA NOW I READ IT ALL ROFLMAO THATS OBSERD.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi dr.pill

please think b4 you speak. i am not being mean in saying this, but the reason i became a baby was becos a dr. messed up my bladdr when i was 9 years old. i have had to wear diapers ever since. i was really angry and hard to get along with till i stared acting like a baby , and u wanna know what? i found i was getting easier to get along with. i felt more at ease with haveing to wear, and i pretty happy with myself now.

b4 u say anything wrong to these ppl, please get to know them. a lot of them r my friends, and i glad that i have a support group, that i can talk with when i need them.

heather

I am very interested in this topic....and having carried out a considerable amount of research submit my findings that you all might find clears up this mass debate

1. MIT and Yale have spent 3 years and 3 million dollars and concluded that the male foreskin is for the sexual pleasure of the woman.

2.The university of moscow combined thier efforts with the iniversity of beijing spend 5 years and 7 million dollars and concluded that the male foreskin was for the sexual pleasure of the male.

3. university of Irland spend 3 weeks and a dollar 50c and concluded it was to stop your hand slipping off!!!!

I trust this will help all those people out there who have like Dr Phil worried about such things....oh and by the way...I dont need pictures either......I find that my wife is sufficient...in all departments.

I would suggest you get out a bit more Dr Phil.....I am told that pulling too much will make you go blind....maybe you can tell us how your research is cumming along on that one

I am very interested in this topic....and having carried out a considerable amount of research submit my findings that you all might find clears up this mass debate

1. MIT and Yale have spent 3 years and 3 million dollars and concluded that the male foreskin is for the sexual pleasure of the woman.

2.The university of moscow combined thier efforts with the iniversity of beijing spend 5 years and 7 million dollars and concluded that the male foreskin was for the sexual pleasure of the male.

3. university of Irland spend 3 weeks and a dollar 50c and concluded it was to stop your hand slipping off!!!!

I trust this will help all those people out there who have like Dr Phil worried about such things....oh and by the way...I dont need pictures either......I find that my wife is sufficient...in all departments.

I would suggest you get out a bit more Dr Phil.....I am told that pulling too much will make you go blind....maybe you can tell us how your research is cumming along on that one

:Crylol: yeh hes full of it dr dill

Hello. I'm interested in psychology , So instead of using my original login I create this fictious one. Then started a thread that was so obnoxious to every one here. then sit back and watch them all prove me wrong.

but that's just my opinion

ok now im confused,, does this mean i have to jerk off with my diaper on, or just jerk off? or do i need a diaper at all????? so if im incontinent, i dont need a diaper????? ahhhhhh i get it,, if i dont wear a diaper, i wont be incontinent!??!?!?!?!?!?!?, and if im incontinent, i cant jerk off!

ok all set now,, thanks dr pill

May be sound???

:Crylol:

Is this like for some cases blowing up houses is the right solution to some problems??

Psychology has this problem, pretty much every solution is right for some case or other. Only problem is they are pretty much totaly lost which case and if all else fails, use one of the only unproven/totaly un-understood medical treatments and connect the subject up to the mains.

Total loons the lot of em, connect em all to the mains...that my motto

Fruitcakes and i'm insulted that they get a science degree, absolutly insulted. My goat could get a psycology degree if i would let it degrade itself sooo low. :Crylol:

:screwy:

Did i mention they all mad, well if i didn't they are

:screwy:

Rant, rant

I have done my fair share of research as well and it's not the first time I've heard about Masturbatory Reconditioning. In-fact, I strongly believe that whatever "triggers" arousal can be altered, especially in men. So, I don't totally disagree with the advice given, I just didn't think too many here, if any, would need or welcome the advice. Like many others, I didn't join this site to find a cure, I joined to better understand my desires because I like who I am. :)

BTW, you have a goat? :P

Just a quick word for the great Dr Pill. I went to see a trick cyclist once, watched him for half an hour after sitting through an hour of pretty shoddy circus acts. I didn't feel any better and still went home got diapered and went to sleep. When I slept I transported my life energy to a plane not in any way comparible with this one and after some time my body was recharged by the beuatiful powers of life sustanance, and I returned again to impact this reality with all the positive thoughts and energies I can muster to prevent the rip becoming a tear in the fabric of the universe. I'll take my medication now please doctor. And warm up my hug me jacket.

What would the good doctor consider as normal? In my experience 'normal' doesn't exist, and no one ever accused me of being normal. Whatever the sexual activity, as long as it is conducted with willing partners of consensual maturity then that is where 'healthy' is found. What is unhealthy is poking into other people's sexual activities and making comparisons, or supressing inner feelings and endulging in denial. Acceptance of and control of oneself can only be achieved by self honesty. If infantilism/diaper fetishism is a behavioural reaction then it is far healthier than addiction to alcohol or drugs which is where denial can lead.

Go find yaself some rapists or peadophiles and tweak their brains, sir.

Love is the only reality everything else is illusion.

DrPill

In all honesty don't you think it's the height of irresponsibility to come here with an online name like that linking to some very dodgy outdated information which ultimately does more harm than good.

I happen to see a proper qualified psychotherapist once a week. When I eventually managed to talk about my fetishes ( I'm a third ab, third sissy and third spanking fan ) it was she who had to teach me how to accept them and ultimately how to enjoy them. For me personally it's helped to know a bit more about myself and why I enjoy these things but not everyone here needs counselling. People wear diapers for different reasons - incontinence, stress, fetish etc.

It's just a thought but as you've come here and posted such an inflammatory message i wonder if theres a hidden agenda. You'd actually like to have a go at wearing diapers yourselves but you can't admit it. So you find yet another bit of useless information on the internet to try and proove to yourself that its sick and you're sick and we're all sick.

Trust me I tried to cut this out of my life and it just causes pain. Now I do it when I want to and I know the reasons why.

In my case it's pure fun and I don't expect my reason or any body elses reasons to be attacked.

Poppy

Oh and I enjoy masturbating without nappies as well thank you very much.

ok drpill, i took off the diaper, and wet all over the couch, then i masterbated, and got that on the couch!,, so what am i doing wrong?, since your so smart, i would suggest leaving us alone. were happy:D

I'll be turning down your offer of a coffee morning!!!! ;)

drpill huh? lol

seems like this doctor got his degree from moronsdoctors.com lmao

i really think of my desire for this fetish as a enhancement or plus.

in a normal sense that would be having a chick wear a really skimpy outfit, thats a plus in any case really, but if a gal placed on a diaper for me that would great as well.

not like if the lady doesnt do it i wont like her as much. a girl is a girl, they have what i want and desire and the same from myself to them.

though yea some may have an issue with sexual items, though dont assume everyone does.

be like outlawing guns cause 1 dumb little dip decided to shoot himself cause he was bored or mentally-unstable.

Hello. I'm interested in psychology and sexuality

Also, no one is born as a diaper fetishist; it is a learned, conditioned and reinforced behavior, although you may not remember how it started.

And nobody's born gay eh??repent ye,or just explain to me what's bad about it

So, for those who would like to get rid of their dependence on diapers for sexual stimulation I suggest you try the technique known as "masturbatory reconditioning". It can redirect your sexual sensitivity.

I tried it in my late teens. It worked superficially for about 3 weeks. I ran all outta tissues. Sorry about your miracle cure Dr Freud.

I question your definition of beneficial.

great what a new keyboard can do

Already the assumption that one can't be happy with this fetish is hillarious.

Ok, I haven't found an abdl bf so far, which is not easy (Oh, I'm gay, you wanna "cure" that too?), but not impossible. Furthermore assuming that with this fetish people can't love someone for who s/he is is just arrogant idiocy - and even those who purely get off on diapers surely can be happy with that I guess.

If that is healthy in the vanilla straight world is something I don't give a fuck for (pun intended), as long as someone feels happy this way it's ok IMO.

Actually I think the suggestion that one can not have a healthy, normal sex life AND include diapers in their life is a delusion. There can be a balance this is not a dichotomous condition where we either like diapers or have normal sexual relations as the "Dr" suggested.

In my opinion the "Dr" discredited himself as soon as he stated he was not a doctor. I too have a slight background in psych and in my opinion the "Dr" has been reading pop psych...way too much.

As a group I think we are more educated on the subject than most abnormal psch's will ever be.

-dw

I find myself wondering how anyone just finds this site by accident. It might come up in a search for resources about babies, or fetishes, but you'd really have to look for it intentionally. And if you have an interest in psychology and sexuality it's unlikely you'd be attempting to "fix" these people but rather study them.

I find myself wondering how anyone just finds this site by accident. It might come up in a search for resources about babies, or fetishes, but you'd really have to look for it intentionally. And if you have an interest in psychology and sexuality it's unlikely you'd be attempting to "fix" these people but rather study them.

I detect some prompting from the extreme right.

i agree with pipsqeak's comments ;)

i think the rest of the world could learn a few things about us ;)

seems like anything else get its time in the sun, our only time is when some loser makes an ass of themself and further makes these "dr" and others think we're odd.

you can balance your life to do anything you want if you try hard enough. as long as its healthly and right in your mind, then thats all that matters.