LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Many People Are Just Jerks!

I go online, I share something positive that happened to me, and I tried to help some people. What I got back was crap. :crybaby:

It didn't happen here on this message board, in fact, this is the only one where I was treated with kindness and respect.

I need to go to bed,

well how nice that we were nice to someone :angel_not:

I go online, I share something positive that happened to me, and I tried to help some people. What I got back was crap. :crybaby:

It didn't happen here on this message board, in fact, this is the only one where I was treated with kindness and respect.

I need to go to bed,

Yes this is a nice forum, there a load of people who are the proverbial zimmer frame

I need to go to bed,

It is such a shame that people ARE jerks....I have stopped chatting because people just seem to want to hur others. It is too bad, because there are such lovely wonderful people out there too.

Missy

I need to go to bed,

Jennifer....don't let it get you that upset. It's easy for people to bully others in a forum when they can hide behind a computer screen. It's nothing new on the WWW. One of the sites I visit every day is a drag racing site. It's easy for them to rip on a team and say unfounded things but when one of the owners comes on and calls them out... guess what????? They shrivle up and change thier tone. Hang in there, your friends will understand and the rest...well you are what you are, you can't change it.

I need to go to bed,

man i do the same thing and i play a game called Magic The Gathering:Online and i try and help the new people on the server and every time i try and help them ill get these jerks that just start dissing us and make him or me mad so i know the felling you aint the only one thats had that to happen to

man i do the same thing and i play a game called Magic The Gathering:Online and i try and help the new people on the server and every time i try and help them ill get these jerks that just start dissing us and make him or me mad so i know the felling you aint the only one thats had that to happen to

I'm just not any good at letting it roll off my back. I read them to Jeff...

After each one, he kissed me and said "I love you!"

I feel safer here, with the "freaks" that the other message boards hate so much. Why do they hate you guys so much? They spend a LOT of time bad mouthing you guys.

Chat is pretty much evil... Even if people do care the others (Such as myself) are going to ruin it with talks of stuff that annoy them, trying to create drama.

But you know what? Its a chat room, topics shouldn't be condensed to one subject. If I want to talk about how bull shit my day was, then I should.

I'm a jerk, I know, but seriously I'm not out to offend others, others are just offended too easily.

hi jennifer

its funny i came across your story on the incontinence board your speaking of. i saw some of the responces they left to you. ive seen them bash others the same way. dont let them bother you, they not only have to wear diapers,,, they have a stick up there asses too. on another thread, they ask "do we owe the ab/dl world anything?" as far as im concerned they do. almost everyone of them have visited a forum like this, that makes them hipocrits. the folks here dont seem to judge you, and are kind for the most part.

theres lurkers on every board, so dont take it to heart.

there are people in this world, that think there a step above everyone.

hi jennifer

its funny i came across your story on the incontinence board your speaking of. i saw some of the responces they left to you. ive seen them bash others the same way. dont let them bother you, they not only have to wear diapers,,, they have a stick up there asses too. on another thread, they ask "do we owe the ab/dl world anything?" as far as im concerned they do. almost everyone of them have visited a forum like this, that makes them hipocrits. the folks here dont seem to judge you, and are kind for the most part.

theres lurkers on every board, so dont take it to heart.

there are people in this world, that think there a step above everyone.

varry true

When I became incontinent about 5 years ago, I was able to find more good information about what works on the AB/DL sites than on the incontinent sites. I find that most of the people on the incontinent sites just want to whine and cry about being incontinent, and not discuss real solutions to getting back to a normal life with incontinence. The incontinent people who have accepted that they are incon, and they aren't going to let it slow them down, can be found here, and on other AB/DL boards, because people talk to each other here, not just whine. I think that some people who are incontinent and can't deal with it are jealous of the people like us, who are incontinent, and just take it in stride, or the people who actually enjoy wearing diapers. It really make me mad when you go somewhere for support, and all you get is more abuse. I am sorry that you had to go through that, just hang out here where we are friendly, and stay away from whiny jerks.

I need to go to bed,

You are family to most of us.I am your friend.Write me if you want. ronald.nechetsky@rcn.com

Hang in there.I think your ok in my book.Ronald

I need to go to bed,

aaaw *hugs jennifer :)

Guest Big Mike

:boxing:

hi jennifer i notced u were venting my names mike and i know u got crap postin =g on depend i know im a member on there also well i fu wann chat im me on norm2782 on aim also what are u into well later

Mike

also im 21 and from boston ma well would like to chat more and get to know one another well night

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry to hear that you were treated poorly! I, like many people try to be as respectful as we can, but on the internet it is so hard to have people believe that they are being sincere and that they are who they really say are. I am not sure what to say to assure you that I'm the real deal, but I believe many people on this site are the real thing. After all, we all have come to this site for a little understanding and not to be judged or ridicualded by the "outside world". Many people would be flabergasted (I love that word) if they knew what we choose to do, but if "We" knew what other people where like we wouldn't be so quick to judge them because we know what it's like to be "different". Whether you're a DL\AB, Incontinent, Lesbian, Straight, Bedwetter, or Gay you should get the same respect as anyone! That is how I truly feel! Take Care Everyone! :thumbsup:

The one thing I have learned from personal experience in chats is that it's a lot like flying a 747 with darkened windows: You don't get the whole picture. Sometimes people can launch an asinine remark and it falls back in their faces, or someone can offer a kind remark and it generates hostility. The one thing chats like this lack is the emphases on words that voice chat offers. There's not much colour to a bunch of text as there are spoken words. That's just text chat's shortcoming.

The one thing I have learned from personal experience in chats is that it's a lot like flying a 747 with darkened windows: You don't get the whole picture. Sometimes people can launch an asinine remark and it falls back in their faces, or someone can offer a kind remark and it generates hostility. The one thing chats like this lack is the emphases on words that voice chat offers. There's not much colour to a bunch of text as there are spoken words. That's just text chat's shortcoming.
Yes, you are right on the money, bobby! Take for instance males who pose as females in this chat room. Give me a break! Grow some manhood and grow up. I understand the whole man trapped in the womans body thing but sheesh. Some people(you know who u are) are just milking the situation. Sissy's asside.- Do u actually get enjoyment out of posing as a wanta be female?(again u know who u are) grow some u know what and get a grip on reality!!! :Crylol::boxing::roflmao:
  • 3 weeks later...

Jennifer, this is by far the best, most comprehensive site for discussion. And it's really the most user-friendly to post messages on. I have used this site for quite awhile, although my old computer died a long and painful death late May and I've had to wait to get this one. But I'm glad to see that there is still no bashing or name-calling here. You'll see many names over and over again, and thankfully, I haven't picked up any nasty vibes here. I also read the Depend site, and I think that one is pretty OK, too. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stuff!

In the chat if some one is buging you turn off pm, and hit the Ignore button for there nick. once thay figer out thay cant mess with you thay will stop.

just use the controls at the top. its simple and easy.

If you do not know how to use all the controls in the chat. just ask there are ppl in the chat that will know how to use them.