LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nra Reasoning

But You made a statement about FFL holders & how they can sell guns W/out haveing the Buyer fill out a 4473, You can call me anything you want & try to change the sub but That statement is totally false. Build any thing you want I don't care. You are useing the 1st amend to do it, Which is the next thing to be taken away if we lose the 2nd. Do what you want now. By the time your my age You won't be allowed to.

But You made a statement about FFL holders & how they can sell guns W/out haveing the Buyer fill out a 4473, You can call me anything you want & try to change the sub but That statement is totally false. Build any thing you want I don't care. You are useing the 1st amend to do it, Which is the next thing to be taken away if we lose the 2nd. Do what you want now. By the time your my age You won't be allowed to.

• Like 1

One of my greatest frustrations with discussing this topic is that no matter where/when it takes place, or what the demographics of the group involved, it always seems to get "personal," and when that happens, the genuine exchange of ideas and potential for enlightenment fades out. I start out with a presumption of respect.

Though these are common lines of thought, and I agree insofar you can't have a literal one-to-one translation after so many years so we must revise, there are problems with these objections:

Fine...how do you, NRA, ensure that EVERY gun owner is trained and has a sucure storage place for his or her weapon of choice?

And, more than that, since all these "nuts" act alone, can you take on the responsibility of making sure the wild ones are connected, so they don't flip out with deadly consequences?

Take on those three jobs, and be seen as heroes....

There is NO LAW THAT REQUIRES GUN SHOWS TO DO BACKGROUND CHECKS!!!! THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE CASH AND CARRY!

i disagree, a private citizen can buy and sell as they please, but dealers are required to have each buyer fill out the 4473 and check to see that the buyer is allowed to have it, no different than a shop.

i disagree, a private citizen can buy and sell as they please, but dealers are required to have each buyer fill out the 4473 and check to see that the buyer is allowed to have it, no different than a shop.

THERE ARE MANY GUN SHOWS THAT HAVE PRIVATE-PARTY SALES.

Mischa, every gun show I have been to has a prohibition on private sales being made outside of the laws applying to that location during the show- including the federally required background check on non-FFL buyers ;) But no law or rule can force something to occur and there will always be those who do not follow the rules or laws which bear on them. I have known of such 'private sales' but they were simply arranged for at the gun show- the actual sale occurred outside later of it's confines to create a legality that didn't break the gun show rules :whistling: It circumvents the actual law and any moral concerns over breaking the Gun Show rules.