LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Viewing This Forum With I-Phone

BigC300

Anybody besides me viewing this forum with I-phone? I make posts but some are visible to me and some are not visible to me unless I view the forum with the Safari browser. Can someone explain this phenomena to me?

Uh, your iphone is overpriced & useless maybe. :whistling: Your iphone is NOT a computer, it's a phone. Your iphone maybe needs a diaper change, or, could be your holding it wrong, or the light is leaking. Yeah, I think that's what it is...the light is leaking :-)

I have an iPhone 4S as a year ago my wife wanted one and I knew the best way to solve her problems was to live with one myself. Please know that I'm not a fan of Apple's dating back to the PC war days. I use IPB Mobile for most DD forum reading and posting when I'm using it. The biggest limitation it has is when you try to look up a member's data. I guess Safari would work better for that. No real problems with IPB Mobile so that's what I recommend to you.

I'm using the iPhone 4 with no problems... Well sometimes when looking at threads it'll say its loading over the top of them and not go away. I can still tap on stuff though so its not a problem.

@http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showuser=21098

Really not the time or place to have a fanboy rant. And anyway light leakage affects the camera not the normal operations.

Get Tapatalk from the App Store--that should solve your problem with posts not showing unless your in Safari. If you're already using Tapatalk I'm not sure what to tell you.
I view the forum using TapATalk but on some posts I try to respond to, I cannot see the response I have posted unless I view it using Safari? Why is this?

I view the forum using TapATalk but on some posts I try to respond to, I cannot see the response I have posted unless I view it using Safari? Why is this?

Let's try the simple solutions first. If you haven't done so already clear your cache (I think it's under Settings --> TapATalk) and then log back into DD. If clearing your cache doesn't work there are a couple of other things that can be wrong. Your TapATalk software might need to be updated--if there are any updates in the App Store install them. Try a hard reset of your iPhone if neither of those solutions work. (Hold down the "Home" and "Hold" buttons at the same time on your home screen and wait for the Apple logo to appear. You should be doing this at least once every week or two if you're not already.)